Pages

\

Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Because I'm Green Isn't It?

































I have no idea what this quote has to do with the price of rice in China, but it's the Grinch and I like it, so there. We had a little fun...well let me restate that, I had a little fun playing with a new photo prop yesterday, dear lovie just got dragged along for the ride. Isn't this chair just completely amazing??? In LOVE! Dusty got pulled into another mini photo session, but in my defense, this lasted all of five minutes and he was very happy with the results. Poor thing finally got off of work early for the first time in about ever. He works 'till 6:00 or later every single day, unless he has class, in which case he gets off at five and hauls buggy to class 45 minutes away to be there at 6. So yeah, he's one tough cookie!


I hope you are all having a fabulous Christmas Eve day, or whatever we call this, and you don't have to brave the mall or Wal-Mart with their 3 aisles open, 5,000 shoppers, and .97 prices (what's with that???). I will be busting my bottom cleaning, baking, and decorating. Speaking of which, I need a refill on this coffee so I can hop to it...bllaagghh...


I wish you a day that is more organized than mine, holly, jolly, merry, and {whatever else you may want to insert here}!

Happy Christmas!

Love, Ramsey

2 comments:

Elle said...

you and D are just way too cute. and i ADORE those green lace tights. where did you get them?

i have a day of cleaning ahead of me, too. ugh. i wish us the best of luck :)

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

You two are so cute!! Love these pictures.


Kristine. Or Polly.