Pages

\

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

There's No Wrong Way to Eat a Reece's



The leaves were so pretty today, we just had to snap some pictures. I LLLOOVEE the delicious fallish leaves which are still hovering around in December. I totally wore this outfit for all of 30 minutes to go to the grocery store. I spent the rest of the day in my sweats, working out and cleaning house. Yummy? Not so much. But when I returned from the store I slipped right back into my comfies. Santa, if you are reading, I would like some more leg warmers please. I kinda pretty much wear these every day and they are amazing...but I need another pair because it isn't considered socially acceptable not to wash them. Thanks.
And completely pardon the pics if you will. It was getting dark and I edited with a program that wasn't so user friendly. Let me rephrase that. It wasn't idiot proof and Ramsey is struggling to figure it out. Sadly, I don't have the patience for such trying work. So I gave up. And this is what you get.
By the way, how crazy is Florida weather? 40's one day almost 70 two days later and three days 'till Christmas. Keeps ya guessing.


Ok, now on to the recipe. Even though I know you prefer my mindless rambling which happens to be rather humorless today. All the present wrapping really took it out of me.

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

(I hate this title, it's just so predictable and boring...but I'm tired and I just can't think of anything that is more creative. If you've got an idea, please let me know.)

1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup softened butter or margarine
1 egg
2 tablespoons whipping cream or creamer
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1 package baby Reece's

Cream first three ingredients for 2 minutes. Add vanilla, cream, and egg. Stir in flour, soda, and salt. Spoon dough into mini muffin cups that have been sprayed with nonstick spray (if your pan isn't nonstick already). Bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and press baby Reece's into the center. Return to oven for 3 more minutes. Yummy warm.


Yes, that is a watermelon plate in the above picture. Don't judge. I couldn't find anything Christmassy, nor did I really try. Also, be smart and don't forget to unwrap the Reece's and then remember with two minutes of baking left all by yourself. You won't. be. able. to make it. You must work fast. Ask me how I know.

That's all for today folks. I really must start posting earlier in the day before my funny switch blows a fuse and I get tired and lethargic and just want to crash into my bed. Which I will do right now.

As Porky Pig would say...Thathathat's all folks!

Night!

Love, Ramsey

0 comments: