Pages

\

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Primary color

IMG_2959


IMG_2965


IMG_2954


IMG_2953


Romper: c/o Emporium, Button-ups: Old Navy and Ralph Lauren, Shoes: Target, Scarf: Gift, Necklace, Watch and bracelets: c/o Mimi's the Look, DIY, F21


I suppose this outfit is a reversion to kindergarten. Or whenever that was we learned about primary colors. {aparently this is trending with me because today I wore colored shoelaces in my boots(?)} I even painted my nails green to go with the whole basic color scheme. Plus leopard. Because that is practically a primary these days. In my mind. Don't judge. P.S. it pretty much took a whole hour to come up with red, blue, and yellow items from my closet. Somebody needs to break out of her neutral bubble. Today I mixed neon with my black and gray. Living on the edge. This whole law school thing has me feelin' riskay. Who knows, next week I might go with orange and purple. Or green and fuschia. Oh the possibilities.

Have a happy Friday y'all!

Love,

Ramsey

17 comments:

The Semi Sweet said...

The bright red dress is super cute!!! Totally loving the layered look as well:)

Francesca said...

Such a cute outfit! Will have to find myself a blue/navy button up or blazer!
xx

Gentri said...

hahaha! Leopard is definitely a primary color. :) Love this outfit!

Sailor July said...

Ahhhh! You look amazing! So gorgeous. :D The colors go together extremely well. And hell yes, leopard!

Sarah said...

Oh Ramsey, you are gorgeous! You never fail to make me smile:]
I love this outfit!

Leah Marie said...

I love your romper! I never did get one myself, but I’m not sure if I’d like how it looked.
Anywho, I’m loving the colors!

Leah

Dee Paulino said...

you're a cutie my friend!

Dee Paulino said...

I hope that didn't sound gay, because I didn't mean it in a gay way. ok let me stop, insert awkward. but cha know what I mean, right?

Kelly said...

Woman, you are a layering goddess! Brilliant outfit :)

Allie Emme said...

Red and blue is one of my fave color combos!
xx Allie

Allie Emme said...

P.S. - your outfit reminds me of Milly's Spring 2012 collection. Take a look :) http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/S2012RTW-MILLY

Cassandra said...

Leopard is definitely a neutral! ;) And something that I've been obsessed with lately. Seriously, I went to Target last week and walked out with a leopard dress, leopard wallet and a leopard belt.

I love your mix of neutrals and your coral lipstick. Very classic! You have me wanting to try something risky now, too!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Glad to hear you are having fun with all the colors ^^ you look fabulous! I love that blue button up :) it has just the perfect shade. x

Unknown said...

Love this colour combination, and you look great in red!

Anonymous said...

love the necklace! and the subtle pops of leopard print are fabulous :)

xo jeanette
simplychicforcheap.wordpress.com

Laura said...

How do you make layering look so easy?? You look easy, breezy all the time girl!

Gail and Rhoda said...

LOVE the color combination! I will so be stealing this and creating my own version. Now if only I had a red romper!