Pages

\

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Olive you pink

IMG_2830


IMG_2829


IMG_2832


IMG_2828


IMG_2836

Shirt: NY and Co, Vest: Belk, Jeans: Abercrombie, Shoes: Sperrys, Belt: c/o Sparkle by Madison, Necklaces: T and Co., gift, Borrowed, Bracelets: Premier, F21, Guess, Watch: Gift/Movado, Bag: hand-me-down Gucci, Shades, Earrings, and Headband: F21, Lips: NYC

Tomorrow marks the end of what has perhaps become the longest week ever. {insert best football "whoop-whoop's" and other rowdy noises here} I am pooped. I'm not even sure that term is socially acceptible, but I suppose you guys are used to my un-socially-acceptibleness on here, so we. will. roll "wit" it. When I have a particularly tiring or otherwise stressful day, I tend to buy nail polish. To cheer myself up, of course. Don't judge me. I have a feeling my collection is going to expand monumentally this year. Anywho, yesterday, I ended up {After about 15 minutes of mindless searching and tedious deliberation because I was so unequivocally braindamaged at that point after reading and note taking all day that I couldn't bring myself to a decision. With the Walgreens cashier watching me the whole time because I was apparently the ooonly one in the store.} going with this one. Unicorn yellow. If that's not a happy color, well then I don't know what is. I also took a mild nap and shared a huge plate of fried seafood with Dusty for dinner. Therapy at its finest. We were even so rejuvinated, we had a completely stimulating discussion over court cases, laws, and public policy after dinner. Nail polish+nap+fried food. Equals. Ramsey's prescription for a better Thursday. I hope your Friday is sunshine and unicorns!



Love,



Ramsey

23 comments:

Gentri said...

You look so cute. I'm so sorry it's been such a stressful week! That is no fun!! But that nailpolish sounds like the perfect way to turn it around!

Monica and Whitney said...

I'm obsessed with your hair.

Ask the Duplex

Miranda said...

Great photos, and great outfit. I love the layered look with the necklaces and the whole outfit!

Miranda
www.indcfashion.com

Nicole said...

love the shoes! and they go really well with those jeans!

Anonymous said...

Olive and pink are adorable together! Hope you have a stress free weekend babe! Have I told you much I love your hair like that, there I said it! ps. I love your not socially accepted self, you are the cutest!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Lauren Byers said...

adorable as always :) I love pink too and I love those necklaces! :)



Notes She Wrote

Kathryn said...

Ooooh I just love your layered necklaces. And the name of your nail polish makes me happy :)

Anonymous said...

Oooooh your nail polish collection sounds like mine. It's crazy huge because I have a problem. : ) Sounds like a great start to a lovely early weekend!

Also how did you do your hair? LOVE IT!

Natalie
www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

It Started With a Wink said...

Where do you get your fashion inspiration?

CrissTinna said...

You look great. And your hair is...wow! GORGEOUS! Love it!

jackie said...

a nail polish habit is much cheaper than, say, a shoes habit, so don't even worry :) and a nap sounds mighty fine right now. hope you're having a good friday!

The Random Years said...

Love your hair! And your sperrys are sooo cute. =}

walking dot photography said...

Agreed with the top-second comment - very much obsessed with your hair!! How'd you do it? Every time I try 'n do some kind of poof 'do in the front it ends up collapsing. But then again, I am pretty terrible at any sort of hair related construction. :p
-giedre
www.walkingdotphotography.com

Charisse said...

That is so funny. I always say "Sunshine and Unicorns" to my wife. Or she will tell me that I am all "sunshine and unicorns" or "babies' breath and kittens." She thinks I am a *wee* bit too bubbly, sometimes.

I love pink and olive together. It's one of my favorite casual pairings. And THIS looks so good together. I think the necklace is AMAZING!!!

allie margaret said...

I can spend FOR-EV-ER looking at nail polish colors. Seriously. My collection is quite extensive as well :) Hope you have a happy friday!

allie

Stephanie said...

This is so cute! I'm loving pale pink right now!

Kristin Hassan said...

too bad to hear about all the stress, but so funny that you chose yellow nail polish! i did the same thing a few weeks ago! my mom said it was ugly on my, so i'll be sticking to my red!

xo
kristinhassan.blogspot.com

Savannah said...

You look so pretty! I love your lip color, and I don't think there is a better color combo then light pink and olive. LOVE!

I'm Sydney. said...

Is this weird, but my sister buys nail polish whenever she's stressed! And I think I'm falling into the trap.. I almost bought three bottles the other day when I though my head would explode. It's catching fire, Ramsey.

Nicole said...

Love this outfit and your hair is fabulous! What does the back look like? Can you take a back shot sometime? I adore your style!

Unknown said...

great shots, love that bag!

walking dot photography said...

Heyyy! SO...lame as this is, I went back aaaaaaall the way to this older post because I remember at some point you wrote instructions on how you did this to your hair. I couldn't find the instructions again, but I found the picture! I LOVE it and I've tried like fifty billion times, but it won't work! lol (I totally fail on most hairstyles...the unfortunate reality of growing up with uber-short hair.) Anyway, any possibility you could share the hair how-to again? Because I must be doing something wrong. :D
-giedre
www.walkingdotphotography.com

The Yankee Deb said...

I love olive green and pink together and this outfit is adorable.

I'm new to your blog and was just looking through some of your old posts and have to admit that I need to know how your hair is done in this photos? Is it a modified bun or an actual beehive? Super cute!

Jaime