Pages

\

Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh, hello Monday...What did you do with my weekend

IMG_3332IMG_3330IMG_3338IMG_3334IMG_3339

Sweater and Shoes: Target, Long-sleeved tee: J. Crew, Jeans: Old Navy, Bow: DIY, Bag: Hand-me-down Chanel, Glasses: c/o Karen Kane, Belt: Gap, Jewelry: F21, Guess, T and Co., Movado, c/o Mimi's

Officially the. Shortest. Weekend. Ever. I think it is the impeding realization that I have my first memo due on Friday. Twelve pages. Right then. I'll just go bang those out. On top of that, my upper lip decided to be just lovely today and swell to twice its size on the left side with a blemish. Awesome. And you can't cover that one up with a hair-in-the-face-do either. I decided glasses and a massive bow on my head might detract the attention a bit. I must take a moment to brag though. I warned Dusty that my horns would be coming out this week with all the work I have to do. {horns=those mean-looking things that pop out of the sides of my head when I stress} He responded by packing me lunch to pick up on the way to class this morning, complete with pumpkin Little Debbie treats and "I love you" on the baggies. Cue the awwwwwwww. And on top of that, he insisted on helping me with my laundry. Really insisted. I know, I know. How could I ever complain about anything after that. Love him!

Alrighty, back to it...let the procrastination begin.

Love,

Ramsey

P.S. (Is the whole white after Labor Day bit blowing anyone's mind? I saw the idea in J.Crew's catalogue and just couldn't sleep well 'till I'd tried it!

17 comments:

Kendra said...

Loove the all-white!! Looks so fresh :)
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.
Enter my giveaway and win a sweet little clutch!

Nicole said...

I've still been wearing my white jeans too! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one b/c around where I live it seems I am. PS. Cute bow!

Laura said...

I love you for breaking the white after labor day silly rule! I think that one is ridiconculous! You are rocking it!!

And definitely keep your man around! He is a keeper :)

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of your bow, is the cutest! Horns or no horns bet you are still adorbs!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Gentri said...

Eh, who cares about white after labor day? :) You look great! And what a sweet boy you have!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love all the white, girl - you rocked it out! and loving the little arm party you have going on. :)

Anja said...

loving the white on white combination. Who cares about that labour day rule!? Fashion is for braking rules :) Loving your outfit, you look smashin with those glasses and the bow did actually distract me!!

Go girl, you will manage thos 12 pages. got my thesis to write and still missing several pages, 2 weeks left. So definitely know the feeling.
Well, well, Dusty is a keeper!

Destined For Now said...

Beautiful outfit! I love white during the Fall. You look lovely in the color and this outfit.

Gaby said...

loving the all white after labor day, you're rockin it :)

Sweet Pea said...

Awww Thats so cute Dusty made you lunch. White was in fashion last fall and probably still is in for this fall too :) Wear as much as you want too.

My Life as Whitney said...

I love white on white! And you look fantastic don't let the blemish thing get you down girl! And you caught yourself a good man! :-)

Gertrude said...

The bow is sooo sooo cute! Hope your week is not as tough :) x

steffy said...

I love white after labor day... poo on those old fashioned rules. I love that you went all white... so brave!

Jess said...

Love the white out!!

MissKait said...

you are so cute. your blog is just as cute too(:
I love how you wore white from head to toe!
following you now, check out my blog if you'd like?

kaitlin xo
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

Charisse said...

I thumb my nose at the no white after labor day rule. Rules are meant to be broken. If we listened to rules, there would be no pattern mixing and no color blocking and life would be sooo blah. (Oh wait - I'm not patter mixing yet...but I am working on it)

I think you look so sweet and adorable in this outfit. And I love that he made you lunch. I am the lunch maker and sweet note writer in our house. But my loverly wife DOES help with the laundry - by NOT touching it. I hate her ways. UGH! But she will switch loads out and wash towels, at least. :)

www.prettyinandout.blogspot.com

♥B said...

LOVE THE BOW! So cute

With Love From Michigan