Pages

\

Saturday, September 3, 2011

For all of you who have asked questions that I haven't gotten to answer

IMG_2856


IMG_2855


IMG_2853


IMG_2847


IMG_2861

Shirt: Old Navy, Shorts: Hand-me-down, Scarf: Gift from Mommy, Shoes: UO, Necklace: c/o Emporium, Bracelets: F21 and Guess, Bag: Vintage Gucci

Ok, so quick story first. It's not a story really, but I had to tell you because it made me all smiley inside. Last night, Dusty brought over a bag of goodies that he picked up on the way home from work to congratulate me on my first week back to school and to help me through the rest of the semester. He's a clever one, that one. Twizzlers and gum to chew on while I work. A whole loot of Sharpie pens in every color. {I'm embarrasingly psyched to try these! I have a hangover affair with colored markers since kindergarten.} All of the colors of highlighters + the kind of highlighters that have post-its on the end to mark pages. Like whoa. Who even know there was an incredible genious who dreamed up such a thing? And last but not least, two bottles of nail polish in the brand I've been wanting to try but haven't. I guess someone does listen to all of my mindless rambling after all. I underestimate that guy sometimes.



Alrighty, in news to you's, I'm leaving the floor (Floor=comment section) open to your questions for the whoooole weekend. I get so many questions on here from all of you lovlies that I don't ever have time to answer and it gives me that little guilty feeling in my stomach because all of you are just the nicest readers eva! So go ahead, ask me what I eat for breakfast, or what's my favorite nail polish color, or how many times a week I wear my favorite denim shirt {It's not that many. Honest!}, or whatever questions have been boggling your mind {I'm sure I am just that interesting to you all.}. I'll be right back here on Monday to answer them. And I also have a nice little giveaway for ya, so y'all come back now ya hear? {Name that TV show.} And have a fantastic Labor Day weekend {3 days....WHOOP!}. I'll be at the beach. In the rain. Thank you hurricane Lee.



Love,



Ramsey

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe that Dusty is such a sweetheart, those for sure will make you top of the class, specially sharpies! I have so many, I share your obsession! In another note, need a leopard scarf asap! ... happy weekend!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

when BABI speaks said...

lovely pictures! i like your flats!

www.whenbabispeaks.com

Louise, Raspberries In Winter said...

I love those white shorts! I'd like to know if you do anything to work out and if so what?

Lilly Style said...

Aw, what a sweet guy!

You look adorable! Love the pop of color you added with the shoes, and nails. :)
Have a fab weekend!

Libby said...

What a thoughtful back to school gift...how cute! I don't have any questions, but I do love your vintage Gucci bag!

Jenni said...

My question is are you engaged and when did that happened? Did I miss the post on that... or am I making it up? haha
Also, will you post more of the incredible food you make?
And lastly, how many outfits do you put on in the morning before you have THE ONE, or do you think about it the night before... tell all your secrets!
Thanks, Jenni
PS, I just love your blog, you are so precious and adorable!

My-cliffnotes said...

I dont have a question, just a thank you for having such a fun blog to read. I hope the rainy beach is still wonderful!

Tabitha
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

PS I totally relate to the marker love affair.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ramsey! I've been reading your blog for a while now and love following your style! I've been wondering for a while now, are you and Dusty engaged? I noticed a ring on your left hand a while back... congrats if you are!!

Michelle said...

green acres ;)

Anonymous said...

How would you describe your personal style?

Where are your favorite places to shop?

What do you consider to be your wardrobe essentials?

What do you consider to be wardrobe essentials for all women?

What advice do you have for college students trying to develop their personal style?

Who/what is your style inspiration?

Anonymous said...

I thought of one more question! When I first started reading your blog, you talked about your faith in your "about me"... what do you believe and why?

jackie said...

oh my gosh, how sweet of him. i'm in love with sharpies too. back to school products just make me so giddy :) what also makes me giddy is love stories, so i'd love to hear yours :)

Rin said...

Aww Dusty is so sweet! Congrats on your first week.

My questions are:
What did you major in your undergrad?
Why did you decide to go to law school?
Is law school just like Legally Blonde?

Missa Lee said...

I'm new to your blog and love all your hair dos...especially the vintagey updos.... please post some tutorials or direct me to where I can find them! Thanks