Pages

\

Monday, September 12, 2011

The fall list

IMG_2929


IMG_2931


IMG_2928



Shirt, button-up, shorts, chukkas: Old Navy {whoa...that never happens}, Trench: F21, Bag: Vintage Gucci, Jewelry: DIY, Guess, Premier, F21, gift
I got a little jump start on the list this weekend with the trench and chukkas. And the cool weather from last, week which spoiled me so, is now gone. So in effort to tell fall to hurry up and get here already, I present my fall list. Oh the deliciousness.
1. Something red. Hott red. With two t's. Hott red bottoms means hott red bums.
2. More leopard. Goodness, I can't get enough of this! I'm thinking shoes right now, but I wouldn't say no to a shirt if it looked at me sweetly and asked, "pretty please."
3. Glorious riding boots. It's a wish list right? In my wishes they would be gorgeous leather with vintage-looking brass buttons all the way up the side.
4. Something mustard. Like a pencil skirt. But in a woolly fabric that just smells like fall. Yes, I associate color with smell. I think that must say something about me.
5. Polka dots. Any color. Any size. I'm reverting back to kindergarten and geometrics are boss.
6. A school boy blazer. Or just a blue blazer that I can replace the buttons on and pretend it's a school boy blazer. They look so smart. I think it would definitely make me smarter. Or look smarter. Which practically mean the same thing.
7. A fur vest. I had a run-in with a lovely one the other day in Dillard's. And drooled on it a little bit. And petted it softly. We've been daydreaming of each other since.
8. More color. Deep, royal, jewelish color that says, "I am a big girl and I know exactly what I'm talking about." Purple is authoritative.
What made your list this season?

Love,

Ramsey

25 comments:

Sarah said...

You look so joy-filled! I adore this outfir too btw! I love the trench! :]

sarah said...

I love your blog! You have an awesome style :) I love your fall list - good inspiration. Thanks for being awesome!

Rach said...

so I am sitting here thinking what would be on my list...is it bad that all I can think of is food?

Urban Nester said...

Can I just say that leopard anthing is my favorite for fall. I love how it never goes out of style---It's simply timeless. Love your ten for fall!

Come stop by my style blog!
xoxo.
alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

"Purple is authoritative." :D Love that (and it's true).
Hmm ... well, we don't really have fall where I am, but I never let that stop me from making a wish list. Some of my wishes: comfortable yet sophisticated shoes, colorful jewelry, and more pencil skirts!

http://petalbypetal11.blogspot.com

Elizabeth @ Love Is the Adventure said...

I just finished my fall season shopping ("ahahahaha, you wish," laughs my closet). I ended up with a camel-colored trench, a leather bomber, a school boy blazer (great minds), some super flattering navy flares, a cherry red scarf, vintage cowboy boots and a belted shirt dress. Now I would like some 61 degree temperatures, please.

Jennifer said...

This list is pretty much my list! So excited for fall!!

jackie said...

girl, i am just making a picture list. i can't even get everything down to a few words. too bad i'm still college poor and probably not even going to get one thing. lame.

Anonymous said...

Yay, the fall list is the best! I love everything you have on there! : )

Natalie
www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

those booties are too cute!

xo jeanette
simplychicforcheap.wordpress.com

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I've been meaning to do this. I need to make a list of things on my list for fall, and go shopping.

Your blog is one of my fave fashion blogs. I love seeing what you are going to wear next. I'm now making my blog more like that and incorporating more fashion posts. You have inspired me girl :)

Savannah said...

I love your trench! A new one is on my list for sure!

Jenn said...

I love those booties on you! I can't wait to wear mine when it gets cooler around here. And I think I'm in need of a new pair of riding boots.

Anonymous said...

Red and purple I feel you! Love your trench ;)

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Anonymous said...

I love the way you layered this outfit. I have been very into sweaters with collars sticking out in my own outfits lately, as well. Fall just makes me so excited to experiment and try on new combinations of clothing.

My wish list has some similar items! I am ALWAYS on the hunt for gorgeous boots, and leopard is a must have. I don't wear much color, but my favorite red item is lipstick -- always! :)

Glad I stumbled upon your blog. Link after link led me here.

Lauren
bangbylo.com

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love the trench paired with those shorts. great transition between seasons! and your hair, gorgeous!

Louise, Raspberries In Winter said...

I would LOVE a pair of leather riding boots.

Rachel said...

Love the list

My Life as Whitney said...

haha i love your list! I have not one... but two lust lists for fall... a girl can dream right?

Unknown said...

what an adorable trench! i have to checkout F21, they have so many cute pieces this fall!!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

wow, our wishlists are very similar! I found my perfect mustard skirt at Vero Moda, but I'm not sure you have that store in the US :) and polkadots galore! I just can't get enough of them! F21 has a lot of pretty dotted pieces ^^ x

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

Ahh! I am SO ready for Fall, too!!
Riding boots- Yes, please!!!
Have a great day!

~Ariel at adreamersdaze.blogspot.com

Lauren Almdale said...

well, these aren't just like the dreamy boots on your list, but they have the buttons and they're actually affordable: http://laposhstyle.com/blog/store/2footwear/lp7325

All That Glitters said...

I'm very new to your blog, but loving it already :) Don't know if you like to thrift shop much but I just picked up the cutest blazer from goodwill. It's a little boys school navy blazer and I got it for $2!! I have a hard time fitting into adult blazers anyways because I'm petite so this worked perfectly for me. You should take a look at your local thrift store!

Anonymous said...

I've definitely got a pair of colored jeans on my wishlist & I'm thinking red ones!!!!