Pages

\

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy fall..................y'all

IMG_3116


IMG_3120


IMG_3115


IMG_3117


IMG_3118


Boots: Madden Girl, Trench, Sweater, Scarf: F21, Socks: Target, Skirt, Ann Taylor, Bag: Gucci


I just couldn't help myself on that one. If any of you are experiencing the "real deal" fall right now, would you mind sending some my way? That would be fabulous, thanks. I got asked in class yesterday when fall gets here. Prompt response: the leaves turn for about a day or two in November, but pay attention, else you might miss it. I'll admit, this whole nice in the morning, hot by noon is quite the tease. And every now and then, Tallahassee will throw a cool day in there just to wag a finger at us. Dear October, will you bring in some yellow and orange to us please? If not, well, I'll just pretend. I'm talkin' hot cocoa, apple cider, cinnamon candles, candied apples, pumpkin Little Debbies, turnin' down the AC and wrapping a fuzzy scarf around my neck, and strutin' the boots like nobody's business. Pretend. That'll show fall.


Any signs where you are? Happy {first fall!} weekend!


Love,


Ramsey

23 comments:

Rachel said...

You look great! I want your boots!

Anonymous said...

Nope! It's spring where I am in Australia :D but wish it was fall as it's my favorite month! Love this outfit BTW. Nothing beats a good trench & pencil skirt. Saving it to my outfit inspiration folder.
Kelly xo

My Life as Whitney said...

Absolutely zero signs here in California other than Starbucks brought back pumpkin spiced everything. I bought a mini pumpkin just to make myself feel better about September teasing me about fall...

claire said...

we've been making Mulled apple cider in the shop i work at (non alcoholic) its going down a treat!

Dee Paulino said...

these photos look like they came out of a j crew catalog. can you get any cuter Ramsey? great photos

Sailor July said...

This is so, so classic!!! <3 LOVE IT.

Gentri said...

A few signs, but it's still pretty warm. :) Love the outfit1 I hope it cools down for you soon!

Kathryn said...

Your boots and trench coat look perfect for fall! The only sign of fall where I am so far has been school. Which isn't even a really good sign. :)

Anonymous said...

I could almost listen the "y'all" coming from the pc, you are fall in person here, love your trench!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Fall is getting it's groove on big time here in La Belgique, including rain, wind and colder weather. The leaves are slowly starting to color and since I live in the woods I won't be missing a minute of it :) I love your outfit, those boots are just fabulous! I need them in my life, uhm, wardrobe. x

jackie said...

lustinggggg over your boots. hardcore lusting.

Nicole Marie said...

i want that trench!

Jess said...

I'd love for it to be fall here, but it's hot and rainy.

Sweet Pea said...

Well here in Ohio, its definitely fall. And I wouldn't mind sending this fall weather to you if you could spend me some of your warm weather, deal:)

Missa Lee said...

Well the high today was 105..... So no. :( I want to wear boots and tights all ready!

Laura said...

I love your boots and your coat! You definitely look the part :)

Unknown said...

I CANT wait for fall! You look perfect as always doll!

xo

Unknown said...

Perfect Fall boots you're wearing!

Courtney B said...

You look gorgeous... LOVE your outfit!

It is still pretty warm during the day, and I'm ok with that :) I just want the warm weather to last a little big longer!

Sarah said...

Lovin the boots with the socks! Cute!

You don't want any of our fall...its raining cats and dogs here. Literally animals falling out of the sky.

Anonymous said...

love those boots! and the socks are great, too! :)

xo jeanette
www.simplychicforcheap.wordpress.com

Rin said...

We had (what I thought) was full-blown fall last week and then this weekend Summer came back to visit for a few days. So I turned the AC back on. I'm trying to enjoy because we'll be wearing winter coats in a matter of weeks. The change of seasons is quick where I live. Otherwise, its hot or very, very cold. Ah, the life of a New Yorker.

steffy said...

I live in St. Louis and we do have a touch of fall. It's in the high 70s here and there is just the smell of fall in the air.

Love your boots, by the way.