Pages

\

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Guest Post: Ana from Sweet Serendipity

Hi Love Ramsey readers, I'm Ana from Sweet Serendipity. Today I am blog-sitting for Ramsey while she is enjoying her summer vacay. A little about me, I am a 22 year old poor college student. Husband and I have been married for 2 years now. My little blog is pretty much about anything and everything about fashion, us, how to make pretty things and other random stuff.
Photobucket
So I have this thing with clothes. I kind of really love it and I share about my personal style on my blog. I love fashion. I love Thrifting. I love going and searching for those hidden treasures. I'm a thriftaholic. I love finding vintage stuff that if they could talk, they would tell the most awesomeness story ever. Something else I love about thrifting... the prices. My husband also loves that little part since we're poor college students. He always says... "My wallet thanks you!" He cracks me up.

I feel like my style is always evolving, which I love. I love to take those little fashion trends and make them my own, with my own little touch. I love blogging because you can see how much you grow as time goes by, how much your style changes, it's basically your own public journal.
Photobucket
I also love creating. Anything really.
I love making jewelry, home decor, clothe refashion, you name it I love to "diy" it for cheaper. I have a tab on my blog sidebar titled "i make stuff" if you ever want to check it out. Your welcome ;)

If you'd like to see a little more about us just check out my little ol' blog.
I'd love to have you there.
Hugs... Ana.
Thank you beautiful girl for babysitting my little blog while I'm away!
Love,
Ramsey

3 comments:

Gentri said...

Lovely post! Going to check our your bloggy now!

Rachel said...

I can totally get you... to a degree any way. I am 24 and I got married 3 years ago. Thrift is the ONLY way. I hope your 4th goes well!

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Awww you are such a sweetie! & adorbs!