Pages

\

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day!

IMG_0417IMG_0407


We spent ours down at the Coast, stuffing our bellies with the most sinfully delicious fried seafood. And then we came home to celebrate my Mommy's Birthday {tomorrow}. With cake. We were particularly fat and carb conscious today.


I would like to say happy Father's Day to my Daddy! Thank you for having a sense of humor and teaching me to laugh at myself. {Although I'm not always the best at it.} Thank you for teaching me to travel and try new things. Thank you for your most wonderful breakfasts and teaching me how to make food pretty. Thank you for instilling in me a love for the rock-and-roll classics. I would not know how to have good taste in music without you. Thank you for being the dad that only you could be. I love you!


Love,


Ramsey


And just incase your Sunday was a bit dry in the humor department, here is a lovely shot of my sister mid toe touch, looking remarkably like a troll doll. Darling isn't it?toe touch

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! So congrats to your parents, lots to celebrate on the weekend, and you did it at the coast, what else can you ask for!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Sailor July said...

Happy Father's Day to your dad!!! ^_^ He sounds wonderful. :D And Happy Birthday to your mom!!! Hope she has a great day!!!

Ashley Bagley Nielson said...

Beautiful!

Laura said...

Hahaha the hair is a little troll resemblant :) And I love the color of your top. Glad your family had a nice day!

Gentri said...

But a lovely troll doll. :) haha! Happy bday to your mom and fathers day to your dad!!

Melissa said...

You look lovely and your sister is adorable, mid-toe touch and all. :) Hope you had a wonderful double celebration with your family!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Vanda said...

Your father looks like such a caring person!!! You look amazing and your sis the same!!!! OMG you have GREAT genes in your family!!!!

kisses from Greece!♥

LyddieGal said...

Well that sounds like the perfect day! Fried seafood at the seaside AND cake - yup, perfect.

Chic on the Cheap

jackie said...

hahaha that picture is perfect. if i put something like that up of my sister on the internet, she'd kill me.

Jesseca said...

That's so sweet about your daddy! Haha toe touches always bring out the best in people.

justfindingmywings.blogspot.com

Gertrude said...

Lovely pictures! Your sister looks so awesome in the last one :)

Rachel said...

Such fun! Got to love dad's day!

Mariel Torres said...

you look very pretty lady :)

kisses,
Mariel

Anonymous said...

Hahha...I love your troll comment! It's totally the tan and the straight-up hair! :)

TLF said...

that first picture is awesome!!

Alexis Kaye said...

you and your sister are both awesome at getting dressed! kudos to you girls ;)

♥B said...

The troll doll picture is hillarious.. wow!

What a lovely post about your dad. My eyes got a little bit misty reading that! I'm glad you have such a wonderful relationship with your dad :)

I'm Sydney. said...

Haha that photo made my day!!! Your dad sounds awesome, and I can see him in you. Because you're awesome. Duh.