Pages

\

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

American Girl

IMG_00712


IMG_0073


IMG_0075


IMG_0070


IMG_0078



Sweater: Target {hand-me-down from fo-eva ago}, Button-up: F21, Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklaces twisted together: Thrifted, Shorts: American Eagle DIY cutoffs, Shades: F21, Bangles: F21, Premier, Guess, Watch: Movado

Today was a Tom Petty kind of a day. Then again, what day isn't? I'm also celebrating the Fourth of July early. With a flashy red, white, and blue ensemble, Chick-fil-a, and a little trip to Costco. I think they have a Fourth of July in Puerto Rico too. Or maybe they just skip right from the third to the fifth. Who knows. I just wanted to err on the side of safety. So, I think I've got us squared away on the whole trip thing. I have a few posts that I have sneakishly pre-written and I'm sure you'll have a festivity-filled weekend to keep you busy. Or maybe you'll sit at home all weekend wondering what in the world you'll do without my little blog to read. Oh, however will you survive not knowing exactly what I wore each day? We're kind of at the point where if I don't photograph my outfit it didn't happen. If it would make you feel better to think I walked around in my unders each day, have at it. I promise to update you all when I get back. Then perhaps you can sleep again.

Well, Bon Voyage. {Actually that's what you say when leaving on a boat. I have absolutely no clue what the exit cue is when leaving on a plane. Nada. But whatever it is, consider it said.} I'm off tomorrow and I will see ya'll on the flip side.

Love,

Ramsey

32 comments:

genevieve said...

Love love love your forth of July ensemble! Have a wonderful trip!

Rachel said...

love love LOVE your outfit! so cute :)

My Life as Whitney said...

Girl you are too cute for words! I feel inspired for my outfit tomorrow :-) Have sooo much fun on your trip! I can't WAIT to read about it! Be safe!

S and O said...

I love the patriotic look!
Have fun on your trip, Puerto Rico sounds fun :D
Xoxo
Sarah

Laynah said...

Yes, now that I think of it, I'm quite sure they skip from the 3rd to the 5th in Puerto Rico. Anyways I love this outfit and that perfectly executed bun. Have a good trip!

Chelsea said...

Seriously? You've got to be the cutest lady that ever lived.

Lauren Byers said...

I did a similar post today wearing red white and blue. Actually it was 3 different outfits and I need help deciding what to wear on the 4th!

Check it out

xoxo, Lauren :)

Anonymous said...

It was Costco day for me too! But have to confess I didn't look as pretty as you do, love the cut offs, greay diy!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Kaylyn said...

Chick-fil-a is MY LIFE. I absolutely love it there, it's so good! I am in love with the layering the sweater over the plaid, I'm really thinking of recreating this look. I hope you have a safe flight and a fun time! :)
Love & Labels

jackie said...

have fun on vaca girl!

Stacey Kay said...

I totally agree - LOVE TOM PETTY DAYS! Great little Americana outfit!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
Goodwill Huntingg: Comment on my latest post!
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
Upcycled jewelry – the newest craze on the fashion circuit
My Vintage Handbag Line

marcela said...

great outfit ... I love those kind of outfits
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Gentri said...

I love this outfit!! So much! I have this shirt. I may have to try and re-create the outfit. Haha! Except warmer because it's freezing up here!

Marie-Eve said...

Love the outfit ! Very preppy chic !

I wish you the best trip ever !

leigh ann said...

I'm pretty sure that you sing, "leaving on a jet plane..."
I love you outfit. Hooray for the star & stripes!
Love, Leigh

Rachel said...

Looking cute for your "4th"

Melissa said...

I LOVE THIS! So classic but so fun with the shorts and nude heels. You look fantastic!

Hope you have a spectacular trip!

Kayla Moncur said...

This miiight be my most favorite outfit of yours ever.

Also, I have those shoes and love them.

Kayla
Freckles in April

Monica and Whitney said...

Lovin' the plaid.

Have fun on your little vaca!

Ask the Duplex

steffy said...

This outfit is absolutely adorable. Please tell me you managed to go all day without spilling anything on your white sweater.

Abby said...

Have a safe trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

ashley.warner said...

love Tom Petty.

and i love your outfit!
so darling!!!!

madison avenue said...

cute outfit! i love your bun too!

Sharde said...

very cute! love the preppy/chic patriotic look you got going on girl! love it :)

thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

steffy said...

p.s. You are my Wednesday blog love today! Just thought I'd let you know how much you've inspired me.

http://illumined.tumblr.com

Allie said...

Love the outfit and the hair! Can you do me a favor and do a tutorial on how you got that bun like that? I've been trying to figure that out for the longest time and still haven't gotten it, yet! Thanks!
*Allie*
www.allieinterrupted.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Rocking the blogger bun Miss American Girl!! Have a fantastic vacation and can't wait to hear about it when you return!

stealthnerd said...

This is such a cute outfit! I wish I could wear shorts to work so I could recreate it!

Sandy a la Mode said...

love your 4th of july ensemble!! :)

Gabrielle said...

love love love the outfit!

Have a fantastic vacation :)

Gail and Rhoda said...

I LOVE this! I am so stealing it! Thank you :)

Ashley Bagley Nielson said...

This outfit is fantastic! You're gorgeous!