Pages

\

Friday, July 1, 2011

$100 Summer Update

So I know perhaps I have been leaving you hanging on the whole $100 Summer bit. So here is an update. Just incase you were wondering how it was going. Or maybe you weren't. But you should probably read anyway.


IMG_0467



1. White tee: these just need updating to avoid the whole grunge thing. Belk {$2 out of pocket-the rest was a gift card that I will not count toward the $100 because it was so old and almost empty. Yeah, gimme a gimme guys.}.



IMG_0469



2. Striped tee: I love stripes. Especially when they come with a $2 pricetag. Old Navy sale.



IMG_0462



3. Gingham Button-Up: Super lightweight for el summero. Old Navy sale {$7}.



IMG_0466



4. Jeggings: I just stinkin' love these and can't get enough of their comfiness. Old Navy sale {$5}.



IMG_0470



5. Black maxi skirt: It's a skirt it's a dress it's...really lightweight and awesome. Belk {Ancient giftcard freebie!}



IMG_0471



6. Shag-carpet orange suade shoes: Who doesn't need an entirely impractical pair of adorable heels? Not I my friends, not I. Urban Outfitter's sale {$21}.



So far I have spent $37 out of my $100. Not too shabby guys. I still have $63 to spend. Let the hunt begin!



Love,



Ramsey

11 comments:

Laceface said...

Good job bargain hunting!

<3lace
http://singalongforever-laceface.blogspot.com/

My Life as Whitney said...

I hope you are having a fabulous time on your vacay! PS I love the green striped T... looks like I will be going to Old Navy in the very near future... :-)

Emily said...

GAH, cute finds fo sure! :) Lovin' the heels.
x

Laynah said...

Impressive...I need to learn your thrifty ways, I cant believe how many fabulous finds you found for $37

Lilly Style said...

Awesome finds girl! You got some seriously great deals :)

Have a great weekend!

Rachel said...

Great finds... but I don't have hidden gift cards :P

Kileen said...

wow, you're doing amazing with this challenge! i love those orange suede UO shoes. great find for $21!

cute & little
$100 Fresh Faces Giveaway

Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

Dang, chica. How did you find such amazing sales at Old Navy? I'm so jealous and happy for you at the same time! Haha. :P

http://www.puttingmetogether.com

Shayleen said...

Those shoes are *adorable*! And I love that gingham shirt as well :) You found some great sales!

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Awwwwesome! You are doing great girlie!

Alyssa said...

I love this idea! I would love to do something like this for my blog1 I'll definitely credit you though :] You have a simple and pretty blog! Nice stuff for so cheap! I, too, love stripes! Following you :]

beautyandfashionmashup.blogspot.com
-The BF Mashup