Pages

\

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pleased to introduce ya

Today I have the super pleasure of introducing you to my darling friend Madison. She is the owner and operator of the Etsy store, Sparkle, and one of the most creative people I know. For realz. This girl got talent yo. It's also her birthday today {HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!}. Maddie asked me to introduce y'all to the very brand new dress line from her shop and I couldn't be more thrilled to bring you guys these gorgeous goodies! I think we should call it the "chasing cowboys" line. But that's just me. So here we go. A whole handfull of amazing dresses that I know will knock your little socks right off. These should all be up in her shop very soon so that you can get your hands on them. Thank you so much Maddie! I had a blast!



IMG_0286






IMG_0315






IMG_0295






IMG_0314






IMG_0299






IMG_0306






IMG_0321






IMG_0290 (2)






IMG_0338



And if those weren't amazing enough, she also does vinyls. You can personalize to your little heart's content. Mine is extra content with my new Love, Ramsey Tervis. The Tervis gods are most definitely smiling on this one.



IMG_0318



All frocks and tunics: c/o Sparkle by Madison. The other goodies: Bag: c/o The Shop Kempt {loourve all of it's big roominess!!!}, Jeggings: Walmart, Heels: Nine West, Boots: Madden Girl and Vintage, Scarf: swapped with Abby of the Closet Files, Jewelry: F21 and Premier, Belt: Thrifted, Tank, shades, and jeans jacket: F21, Denim Button-up: Belk



Love,



Ramsey


P.S. She's offering her tumblers with a lid, free personalization and a straw for $17.95 if you mention Love, Ramsey with your order. Whoo hoo!

34 comments:

My Life as Whitney said...

Girl you are rockin' everyone of those dresss!

Gentri said...

Gorgeous gorgeous! I love them all! Love that vinyl too! So perfect!

Nicole said...

These are gorgeous and all look great on you!

Miranda said...

So many favorites! I love all of them & great showcase :) I can't wait to shop!!!

Alex Byer said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I neeeeeed one of those dresses!

Unknown said...

i loveee these dresses, i feel like they were meant for you!!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Shandi said...

Those are sooo gorgeous! I'll definitely have to check out her store!

Dana Richards said...

Oh my goodness I love them all!! She made them? I have been looking for a loose and colorful tunic for awhile now, love the way you styled those!

Louise, Raspberries In Winter said...

These dresses are so gorgeous! The fabrics are stunning and I love the personalised drink bottle. Happy Birthday to your very clever friend!

Dana Richards said...

Oh my goodness I love them all!! She made them? I have been looking for a loose and colorful tunic for awhile now, love the way you styled those!

Gaby said...

Gorgeous dresses! I especially love the tunic with long sleeves, it'd be perfect here in oz...

Nav said...

Wow love love her stuff!! how can one person have so much talent :) I am gonna check out her shop soon! thanks for the intro :)

xo Nav
http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

Alexis Kaye said...

LOVE THOSE DRESSES!

Sarah said...

You've outdone yourself with this post, girl.
Those dresses are to die for.
AND personalized tervies?! What more could we ask for?

Salina and Olivia said...

Adorable!! I love alll the dresses, but the first one is my fave by far. This would be such a fun little shoot to do :)

Unknown said...

The awesome bag that goes with everything!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love how you are modeling her necklaces on ebay, you are a celeb now! Happy bday to her!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Ali said...

Great dresses and i like your jackets....

Reflective Motorcycle Vests

jackie said...

i love these dresses! imma be checkin her out supa fast.

caroline said...

oh, FABULOUS!!! i love that second dress!! and you look fabulous in them!

caroline - pictures & words

Savannah said...

I love it all! The Tumbl is a wicked cool bonus. That 3rd pic of the tunic is super cute!

steffy said...

Those dresses are absolutely adorable... cute, flowy, and colorful. And you look great in all of them!

Anna @ IHOD said...

I looove your style. Color, bohemian, chic, ....very cool!

Sarah Alves said...

OMG, I love that pink and yellow tie died number! Too cute.

-Sarah
www.sarahplanet.com

PS. I want a personalized Tervis tumbler!

Andrea said...

LOVE the first dress!!! You are so gorgeous..how do you even do it? xo

Allie Emme said...

ok, cute dress overload! it's too much to handle! my reaction upon seeing the third dress was "omg!" Love them all!
xx Allie

Claire said...

hI! These are fabulous!! just thought i should let you know...the link goes to the Ebay store...not the Etsy like it says in the post :)

Abby said...

I love love love the way you styled every single one of them. And it kinda makes me want them all....

Isabella Kiss said...

booot booots booot booots boots! still can't get over them. but the dresses are lovely too! and I like the big tunic like shirts as well!

Laura said...

The fifth one is so cute and retro looking!

Anja said...

loving all those dresses, really cute! She is very talented!
Those personalized tunblers are cool as well, great!!

daniwhitney said...

I love those dresses, gorgeous! I really love #6 though, screams summer time!

Emily said...

Hippie? I love!
x

Holly said...

Umm, I love the first dress! :)