Pages

\

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Home again, home again, jiggety jog

IMG_0083


IMG_0085


IMG_0092


IMG_0091


IMG_0090



Tank: NY and Co., Vest: Swapped with Abby of The Closet Files, Pin: DIY, Shorts: Old Navy, Shoes: Target, Bracelets: F21 and Pandora, Watch: Airport, Necklaces: Thrifted and F21, Bag: LV, Shades: F21

I got back yesterday. But I was too tired/lazy to write anything. So here I am. I am also too tired and lazy to deal with the Puerto Rico pictures right now, so here are these. From today.

I forgot how hot it is in Florida. Sticky with a side of no breeze welcomed me back yesterday and I have been laden with sweat ever since. Can we say sexay? I also had a hefty welcome pile of laundry which I have been plowing my way through all day. Me and laundry are so not tight. In fact, if I had the budget to buy new instead of washing my clothes ever again, I just might. How's that for eco-friendly? I would donate them. Of course. There, that's better.

So that's me. Sweat and laundry. And a new bottle of nail polish from Target because I just couldn't help myself. I'm addicted to that stuff, I am. I promise {but don't hold me to it or anything} to post a Puerto Rico travel guide of sorts tomorrow {?}.

So happy to see all of you again!

Love,

Ramsey

26 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome back, lady! I can imagine how exhausted you are, so don't feel compelled to get all the photos done quickly. Take your time and rest!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Laynah said...

1. glad you had fun
2. that outfit is lovely.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

welcome back! and im with ya, girl - nailpolish is a totally addiction of mine too! cute outfit btw!

christine donee said...

ahhh summertime.

I'm getting ready to head to FL next weekend. And I am NOT looking forward to the heat and humidity.

Unknown said...

welcome back miss ramsey :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Kathryn said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Unknown said...

Love the outfit!
G. from http://gayleswishlist.blogspot.com/

My Life as Whitney said...

Yay I am so happy you are back! I hope you had a fabulous vacay. I think I speak for all of your followers when I say "WE MISSED YOU!"

Mariel Torres said...

You look so cute lady! I can't wait to hear about your trip by the way ;)

kisses,
Mariel

PS. I have a little giveaway going on right now which you might love ;)

Sailor July said...

Holy wow, fantastic outfit!!! I love the colors together. It's all very beautiful. :D Glad you had fun on your trip! And I have said the exact same thing about laundry, except for a few pieces I'd never get rid of. :P

Hayley said...

Cant wait to hear about your trip! Look cute today and tan!!!

Hayley
http://theweekendfile.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So happy your are back! Hope to see all about Puerto Rico soon, Dusty must be soooo happy! Love that LV speedy is my favorite!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Holly said...

Wow I LOVE your pink vest. I have a fairly similar blue one, but I never thought of putting a brooch on it! Excellent. Perhaps I will have to look for one! :)

Brooke said...

oh I just bought new nail polish today too! I couldn't help myself either lol plus it was on sale :)

welcome home!

looking forward to pictures.

if it makes you feel better it's stinking hot and sweaty here in Canada too!

Aubrey said...

Welcome back little darlin! I feel you on the post trip laundry! To be a wealthy lady of leisure...maybe in my next life!

I want to see this nail polish color:)
Aubrey

Abby said...

I can't wait to hear about all of your travels!!

Carrie said...

Good to have you back! I LOVE polish. Sometimes it helps me with my shopping cravings =)
xo
Style in the City

Rebecca said...

Welcome back! You were missed! And you look darling.

rebeccawithanR

caroline said...

welcome back!! can't wait to hear more about your trip!

i love that pink + burnt orange/brown combo. cuuute!!!

and i feel ya on the laundry.

caroline - pictures & words

BryanaEllen said...

Oh so jealous, I would love to go on a nice warm vacation. Hope you had a blast :)

jackie said...

i'm liking the back of that vest a lot a lot. but gross. hot with no breeze is the worst. so sticky, so sweaty. yummm.

Rachel said...

You look too cute. Love the detailing on the back

The Pretty Life Anonymous said...

So happy you are back! Can't WAIT to hear about the trip!

Anja said...

can definitely imagine the whole heat issue. got some going right here as well, and here is Finland, who would have thought that!? Well, glad you are back and can't wait to see those vacay photos!!

Dana Richards said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see pictures and live vicariously though you haha

Savannah said...

You look so cute! Welcome back :)