Pages

\

Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm not really here now

IMG_0424





IMG_0420IMG_0425IMG_0418IMG_0419IMG_0421




Top: NY and Co., Skirt: Belk {$100 Summer}, Shoes: Ross {fo-eva ago}, Belt: Swapped with Abby of The Closet Files, Watch: Gift/Movado, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Bracelet: Premier




This isn't really what I wore today. And I'm not really hangin' here today. I'm probably soakin' in some rays under the palm trees. In my new black swimsuit and a big floppy beach hat {!}. Perhaps I'm a few shades tanner by now {oh boy, oh please!}. I've probably consumed more than my fair share of tropical fruit. And eaten my way through several pastry shops. I might be about to hike in the rain forest and go swimming under a waterfall. I may have hit up a few vintage stores. And seen an iguana. Or two. But hopefully not. Because they kinda creep me out {Maybe because the only ones I've ever seen are for tourist pictures and wearing baby diapers. That's nightmare material right there.} There's a chance I've learned to Salsa. And about point zero chance of a tutorial when I get home. My hair is likely looking Mad Hatter fabulous from the extra humidity. But hopefully my skin is glowing. I'm missing D-boy. And wishing he was here. That's for sure. He might be missing me too. Probably. So you should send him some love. Because I'm quite positive he is reading this. I love you lovie. A whole bunch of bananas much. And I can't wait to see you and give you the world's best, biggest hug when I get home!




Love,




Ramsey

23 comments:

Jenn W. said...

You look absolutely stunning!
Your eyes are so bright!

Rachel said...

You look great. If I wore that top I would look like a nursing mother, which is fine save for I'm not... ;P

Happy 4th!

Rissy said...

jealous! but totally hope you are having the best time.. and even if you did that tutorial, my culinary-ily challenged self wouldn't be able to make it ; )

CarissaExplainsItAll

Laynah said...

Very clever to pre-write these, I get my Love, Ramsey fix and you get to chill. I hope you're having the time of your life :)

Andrea said...

your hair is gorgeous as always and I love the outfit! But i don't blame you for not wearing it all day in the heat!

Unknown said...

I love your outfit. You're so cutsies! I'm so short, I can never pull of maxi dresses or skirts!

Unknown said...

I love your outfit. You're so cutsies! I'm so short, I can never pull of maxi dresses or skirts!

Louise, Raspberries In Winter said...

Sounds like so much fun! Have a great holiday!

Sam | ashore said...

I love the navy/burnt-sienna color combo, and the long skirt. they are both so new and fresh.

caroline said...

wahhh. i'm jealous of you vacationing in paradise.

that is all.

caroline - pictures & words

jackie said...

sounds like you might be having a fabulous time! i really like the relaxed vibe of your outfit. one of the last things i wanna be is high maintenance and this outfit just screams the opposite. plus you look super comfy. love it :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I've pictured you somewhere in Puerto Rico's beaches! If you learn salsa pleeeease show us! Enjoy!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Vanda said...

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!!!!! this is one of my FAVOURITES outfits on you.Love the color of the top with the maxi skirt!!!! So elegant!!!

BTW I am going to the beach...but it is only 2' away from my house!!

Savannah said...

I'm so jealous of where u really are. But I'm loving this outfit you're not wearing right now :)

Linda Z said...

Love everything about this outfit! It looks amazing on you! The color of that blouse is just perfect! :)

Blissful & Domestic said...

I hope you are having fun soaking in the rays, but glad you are still sending some bloggy love to all us peeps who have to stay home:>

Mariel Torres said...

you look so gorgeous darling! I hope you are having the time of your life in Puerto Rico :)

Kisses,
Mariel

Kiersten said...

I love the photos!!
And I hope you're having a wonderful time on vacation! I just found you through Gentri's blog, and I love your blog so far!
<3 Kiersten

Megan said...

aww what cute photos! you have the cutest style. I just stumbled across your blog and I think I will stay a while! :)

have a great vacation!

Megan
letterstorome.blogspot.com

oh and you have the most *beautiful* eyes!

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Awwww! How fun!! Can't wait to see the tanner you soon!!

Haley said...

okay. so. YOU are gorgeous m'dear :) Your blue eyes just pop in contrast with that fantastic deep orange blouse! And i LOVE it paired with the maxi skirt. nice work (as always:)

ashley.warner said...

Ramsey,

you're a doll!
what type of camera do you use?!

please do tell!

StyleIDnet said...

great outfit, love the top.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/