Pages

\

Monday, July 25, 2011

I dig animal print

IMG_0574




IMG_0570




IMG_0569




IMG_0568




Blouse and pants: c/o Karen Kane, Shoes: Steve Madden, Bag: LV, Necklace and Shades: F21, Watch: Airport shop


I've never been an animal print kind of a girl. But I picked out this blouse on a whim and when I pulled it out of the box it was literally screaming at me to put. it. on and wear it to work. And I aaalways listen to talking clothes. Nevermind the fact that it was 100 degrees out and I was in pants and sleeves. That's why offices have air conditioning.


We had a fun little weekend. Friday, we tried a new restaurant with friends called the Midtown Filling Station and it was da bomb. I mean, how could you resist a place with gas pump fronts mounted to the walls and a hostess stand made of old tires? Plus they served up all of the favoritos like mac'n'cheese, burgers, sammies, and tater tots {tater tots!!}, but with a gormet twist. Seafood and andoulli sausage make mac'n'cheese boss. I wish I had taken pictures, but I was shoving an open-faced, loaded sandwich in my mouth. Just take it from me, we were pigs. And it was well worth it.


We also had a girls night and saw Friends with Benefits. It was rauncy, but wet-your-pants hilarious. I would not recommend it to pregnant women or anyone with bladder-control issues. And then, of course, I had to come home and teach myself how to do the Mila Kunis eye-makeup look. It really gives light-eyed girls that sultry pop that comes with having dark eyes and me lovie.


How was your weekend? Let's reminisce and forget all about the fact that today is Monday together, K?


Love,


Ramsey

25 comments:

StyleIDnet said...

Love it! this outfit is totally Chic.
You look great

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

cute top! love the print :)

Alexis Kaye said...

haha! you are funny! I love the animal print on you! You look like the grown up kind of sexy...like the kind that has a costco card! haha honestly though, refined, sexy, awesome.

Adriana said...

I love the outfit! I dig animal print too =) http://thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

Sailor July said...

I adore your work outfit, it's brilliant! I am also not usually an animal print wearer, but you wore this AMAZINGLY!!!

Hayley said...

I dont normally love animal print but this top is lovely!!!

Hayley
http://theweekendfile.blogspot.com

Mariel Torres said...

oh hun, as do I. You look absolutely gorgeous by the way... loving the eye shadow ;)

Nicole said...

Great outfit! Love the nude shoes with it!

Sarah said...

I'm dying to see FWB, glad to hear it is so funny!
That restaurant sounds amazingggg! Who doesn't love fancy comfort food?!

Unknown said...

animal print digs u back. you look adorable :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

I'm Sydney. said...

Oh how fun! And for the record, the animal print is really working for you!
And I like your hair very much!

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for a leopard shirt for a long long time, that one is perfect! Can't wait to see that movie, Mila is so pretty!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

My Life as Whitney said...

Lucky girl! Your top makes me want to say "rawr" haha! I "walked" at my college graduation, shopped at J Crew, went to a Dodger game (they lost), and ate at Cheesecake factory. Lets pretend that everyday is the weekend... yes?

dani said...

I LOVE this top! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

jackie said...

you definitely rock that cheetah shirt though, even in 100 degree weather. and i can't wait to get home to the states so i can catch up on all the summer flicks, Friends with Benefits being one of them. jt and mila must make for a hot movie.

Fash Boulevard said...

so stunning. love the animal print. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Dee Paulino said...

I dig it too, specially the way you stilled it! the make up and accessories add that extra touch.

Isabella Kiss said...

"i always listen to talking clothes." ramsey. you are so ridiculously funny.

Anjela said...

Oh! You look fantastic :) like you-should-be-in-a-magazine-article-about-'animal print done right'- type of fantastic :) I love it! AND this coming from a person who used to hate leopard print...oh what blogging does to a person!;)

Also, you weekend sound lovely! Mine was spent with dear friends, family and a lot of Asian food (by coincidence). All in all, a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Animal print is always a go for me!

Vanda said...

Love this ''lady chic'' look of yours. I also have a Zara leopard blouse, may use in a post. Good idea!

Kristin said...

Hi! Just found you and your lovely blog today, and had such a fun time browsing around! Hope your Tuesday is going well so far...nice to "meet" you!

Allie Emme said...

Now that is the type of animal print blouse I would wear.
xx Allie

Anonymous said...

I just like your blog a lot!! Youre too cute.

Unknown said...

I love the leopard top - you look amazing!

xo Teresa
www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com