Pages

\

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tired Eyes

IMG_4931


IMG_4925


IMG_4930


IMG_4926

Dress and Belt: Gap, Sweater: Old Navy, Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: Sparkle, Bracelets: c/o Mimi's, Premier, F21, Bow: DIY, Glasses: c/o Karen Kane

Sometimes I get tired of wearing contacts so I wear my nerd glasses. Mostly because I wear my contacts for 34972894 billion hours at a time and they get all stuck to my eyes and turn them red and burny. I have seriously got to come up with a way to stop reading books and staring at computer screens so much. Books on tape? I've got no solution to the computer though. What are the guidelines for going to bed at 8:00 pm on a Tuesday? I'm up for judgment if it means I can get in a few extra hours. Mmmm sleep. I may also sneak in a fun sized Snickers bar {that Dusty got in all of his sweetness for me last night. Despite evidence to the contrary, chocolate does heal.} as a nightcap before I pass out.

And I will probably read this post later and laugh at my deliriousness in writing it. Bah.

Sweet dreams and such.

Love,

Ramsey

16 comments:

Gail and Rhoda said...

You are so cute. I love your feminine outfit! ~ Rhoda

TaraMixandMatch said...

That bow in your hair is adorable!! Also love the color of your shoes

Dana Richards said...

Maybe when law school releases it's grip on you a bit you could do a little tutorial on that bow! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I always wear my glasses when my dark circles are too dark to cover lol :)

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

I love you in glasses :) If I could pull them off as well as you Id never wear contacts! SO cute!

My Life as Whitney said...

I went to bed at 8:30 last night... boo... But I do enjoy the nerd glasses. Big and nerdy are my favs. And chocolate is a food group.

MissKait said...

this is so freaking adorable. i love the bow and bun together they look great.
a favorite post of mine for sure!

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Cute! love the glasses and the bow and the shoes.

Miranda
www.indcfashion.com

hannahstiff said...

Yay for nerd glasses. I look way dorkier in mine, for sure!! You are adorable! That bow is great, too:) XO

real budget, real body fashion:
4scarlet.com

marcela said...

sweet bow in your hair
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

jessica said...

I understand the tiredness! College does that to a person. :) I have yet to find a solution for the computer either. I use it all day at work, for school, and for blogging, etc. I'm sure I'm going to be regretting that one of these days!

Get some sleep girl! :)

Marisa A. said...

Nothing wrong with going to sleep at 8. Sleep is amazing, I won't judge you for trying to get more of it!

Anonymous said...

Bow cutie! Wish I could sleep at 8 any day, you go do it for me!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Rachel said...

I'm loving those shoes

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I have contacts that I have to take out every night. I also always take my contacts out before I start my computer at home. I feel like my eyes get less irritated if I wear my glasses when I'm behind the computer =) I also have dailies, but those irritate my eyes after only 8 hours! So they're no great solution either. Anyways, hope you had a great night of rest! Love the outfit! x

AMarieG said...

This outfit is adorable. The shoes with the bow is just perfection!