Pages

\

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November 1!


IMG_4389



IMG_4387



IMG_4391



DSCN0892



DSCN0891


Dress and sweater: F21, Tights: Target, Scarf: Gift, Shoes: UO, Shirt: Old Navy, Jewelry: Premier, F21, Movado
11-1-11. Don't ya just love dates like this? Better yet? 11-11-11 is just around the corner. And it's Dusty's birthday!!! I think it's going to be a particularly good day because that just has to mean luck or something like it, right?


Above are some {reeeealllyyy really bad} Halloween pictures. It was all after dark and there was no one around to photograph our costumes, so there you go. Poops. Anywho, you get the general idea. Aaand I really have no excuses.


Final thing on the agenda. This week is shaping up to look awefully nuts. Bad nuts. So if I'm not able to post as regular, do pardon. I'll be parking my rear-hind in the library for the next two afternoons doing reasearch after class. Whoo. It should go super smooth though, because our professor spent 50 minutes today walking us through an exercise that was supposed to be helpful but ended up sounding more like Charlie Brown's teacher. Wha-whaaaa-wha-whaaaa-wha-whaaa. Right. Got it. Just give me ten more years of legal reasearch work under my belt and we will completely be on the same page.


Hope you have a rather libraryless {pleasant}week.


Love,


Ramsey


P.S.: Lit our first fire in the fireplace tonight and it is absolutely delicious. As is the scarf around my neck and the wool socks on my toes. Excessive for the first day of November in Florida? Dusty thinks so. I think it'll be good practice for later.

22 comments:

Sarai and Nancy said...

I love love love the outfit! So cute :) I love tights and dresses for fall, and I especially love polka dots
~Sarai
the-puddle-jumpers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the red shoes!!

Gentri said...

Love the costume! :) Good luck with your research!

thatjordangirl said...

Movodos are the sexiest watches ever.

Anonymous said...

SO glad to see your costume ;) I was anxiously waiting for you to post the pictures. Regardless of the lighting, you look freaking amazing!

(As you do in that adorable polka dot dress).

LOVE.


xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVE your costumes and outfit! You are so beautiful! It's never too early for scarves and fires in the fireplace. :)

Anonymous said...

Your costume is amazing, great job! Loved your polka dotted dress too, kiss kiss

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

liz said...

Cute outfit! Love the pops of color and your homemade costumes are terrific!

Lippylash said...

Great halloween costumes! Love the fact that in the US everyone really goes for it, in Belgium that is rarely the case. And love your outfit! Those shoes are beautiful too. Good luck with your assignment!

Hannah Merceanu said...

Your shoes in the first pictures are amazing! The bright colour really stands out! ♥

http://girlbehindascreen.blogspot.com/

Marisa A. said...

I LOVE your outfit! Those tights and shoes? I die. Good luck with all of your studying!

Gail and Rhoda said...

Your polka dot dress is adorable. Also love the red shoes with it. ~ Rhoda

Anonymous said...

Oh geeze, if I had a fireplace there would have been a fire in it WEEKS ago, and I live in Phoenix! Also, CUTE costumes :)

Nicole said...

You pull off that outfit so well! I love the polka dot dress.

steffy said...

First off, I love the stripey scarf paired with the polka dot dress. And secondly, your Halloween costume is SUPER cute and creative!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! LOVE the red heels! love love love them!

Natalie
www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

Love at First Shoe said...

Love how the red shoes pop with the black tights. So cute.

Love the costume too :)

TaraMixandMatch said...

LOVE your scarf...so perfect with the dress!!

Sarah said...

Gorge outfit!! Lovin the shoes!

♥ just a girl ♥ said...

Polka dots and red..soo awesome together! ;)

Shea
http://fashionablylearning.blogspot.com/

Allie said...

Again...if I could have half the style sense that you do I would just love it. I grew up with brothers and never really blossomed into a "style". I am too matchy-match...i love this new trend of mixing but I don't know how to do it. I want to remember having good style in my 20's before they end soon, haha! Going to keep reading and getting tips :) Thank you!!

AMarieG said...

The first outfit (not the costume- although it is cute) is the cutest outfit i have seen...almost ever.