Pages

\

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gray Day

IMG_5298


IMG_5293


IMG_5294

Boots and Belt: J.Crew, Jeggings and Jacket: Old Navy, Shirt: American Eagle, Scarf: Gift, Bracelets: c/o Mimi's, DIY, F21

Sometimes Florida throws a real wrench in things. Like a cold, rainy day in the midst of 70-80 degree sunny ones. Not that there's anything wrong with rainy, I just wish we had a little heads up before coldness like this rolls around. I'm pretty sure school should just be canceled alltogether when it rains. Days like these just go down better with a hot cup of apple cider. Which I believe I'll be helping myself to before too long.

Oh, and guys, we've started decorating for Christmas! Can you believe it's almost that time of year again? I'm pretty much psyched! Christmas is my favorite. Now all I need is a date with Elf and someone to narrow down my 59247528745 item long list of gifts to make from Pinterest for me. I may have been a little over ambitious with my idea saving. Just a tad. But you can just come over for craft night and make them for me. I'll provide s'mores and cocoa. Who's with me?

Love,

Ramsey

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am definitely down! I put up my tree Saturday and watched Elf right after! I just got Netflix and can't wait to watch Christmas movies non-stop

MissKait said...

i'm pretty sure those boots are the cutest things on this planet. i love the color outfit for sure.

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

Gentri said...

I'm there!! How fun would that be?! :D You look so so cute- as always!! :)

Marisa A. said...

You had me at s'mores and cocoa. I'll be there!

Alyx said...

Elf is my favorite! And man, I would kill for some 70 degree weather! It's been below freezing here for far too long! That outfit is so cute, BTW!

Anonymous said...

Okay Love the outfit, but those boots are basically to die for! OMG LOVE! Did you get them recently or have you had them for a while? Thanx for sharing!

Natalie
www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

Rin said...

The lilac color of your blouse is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely helps to brighten up a bleak rainy day.

Urban Nester said...

I couldn't agree more about the date with Elf and the narrowing down of DIY Christmas gifts from pinterest! Sheesh! So many options!!! I think I know what I making though... I promise to post the gifts on my blog soon :]

xo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

KT said...

Three comments:
1. I wore gray today too!
2. I am drinking apple cider right now as I type this!
3. I have a student writing a persuasive essay about how students shouldn't have to go to school when it rains!!

It's like we were soul sisters today! :)

http://hemsforher.blogspot.com/2011/11/feeling-dirty-12-days-of-giveaways.html

TaraMixandMatch said...

Oh, those boots are awesome!

hannahstiff said...

Those may be the cutest rain boots I've ever seen! Sigh, I love you J Crew. Also, if you find an army of elves to make endless pinterest crafts, send one or two my way! Stop by and follow if you feel compelled:
4scarlet.com

XO

Gail and Rhoda said...

It's been rainy here in Ohio as well. Your outfit is cute. Love the boots! ~ Rhoda

Lippylash said...

That sounds amazing!!! I'm in ;). Love the pink shirt and those yellow rain boots!

Unknown said...

WANT that plaid shirt, it's too cute!
http://doriengoodtimesneverseemedsogood.blogspot.com/

Elise said...

I've already started making a few things I knew I just HAD to make. As far as the other stuff on pinterest, maybe I should just pull from a hat! So many awesome ideas!

jackie said...

i've never had a s'mores while getting ready for christmas, so i'm definitely in for the new experience. and i have soooo much to do. blech i hate that the end of the semester and christmas time are so close cause there's just wayyy to much to get done.

Unknown said...

Your boots are amazing.