Pages

\

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy weekend. Love, Bad Blogger

IMG_4425


IMG_4426


IMG_4427


IMG_4433

Shirt: American Eagle, Blazer and belt: Thrifted, Bag: Burberry {gift}, Boots: Madden Girl, Socks: Target, Gold Watch: c/o Mimi's

As promised, I was a terrible blogger this week. And I missed you guys. You should tell me you missed me too {I'm ok if you lie a little.} so we can just have a great big love fest here. I'm all about warm fuzzies on a cool day like this. I think it's going to take me the whole weekend to recover from this week. Scratch that, with all the editing on my plate, I may need more than a weekend. Who can I petition to get these things to come around more than once a week?

I hope you are all making the most of your Saturdays. Do share your plans! I think we are going to hit up the Greek festival that's in town for some Gyros {never have been able to pronounce that word} and then head back to Dusty's newly-hooked-up tv {!!! I'm thinking Dusty may be a teensy bit excited to have it back since it's been out for a few weeks. And it's football season.} and watch the LSU/Alabama game. Personally I could care less, but admitting that aloud would be blasphemous. I'm just in it for the atmosphere anyway. And an excuse to nap away an afternoon.

Happy weekend!

Love,

Ramsey

21 comments:

JB said...

Oh goodness. The LSU/Alabama game. Dork informed me that today "is the best day of the year! I mean, after our wedding, of course." The good thing about it is that I have a giant cookie cake to celebrate, so I'm totally ready to get my game on.

Good luck with your weekend recovery! Football games make for a great nap time.

Urban Nester said...

mmm... gyros! Delicious! Have fun pretending to care about the football game :] I'll be at the Oregon State v. Stanford game! Go Beavers!

xo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love this outfit! Country with a girly twist.

Hailey Nichelle said...

I absolutely LOVE your outfit. You have such great style (: i would read your blog all the time-i slacked a few months :/- but im back and catching up! i definitely missed your blog!

Gentri said...

Yay! Welcome back! I DID miss you! :) You look fabulous as always. A greek festival sounds way fun! Be sure to take lots of photos so you can tell us all about it!

Dee Paulino said...

missed you tons, I am not lying ;)

Happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Of course you were much missed Missy! Adore your plaid shirt and how you've belted it! My plans for the weekend of course include NFL with the Mr, hope you enjoy yours!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Gaby said...

We missed you Ramsey! Hope the greek fest is awesome. My weekend is almost over (its sunday here) and i'm heading to the beach for a swim, yay!

Anonymous said...

We missed you!! Hang in there, Ramsey!! Christmas break is right around the corner :)

Bethany said...

I have pretty much every single item you feature in today's outfit - which is so awesome bc I can copy! Lol, that's okay right?!
So today was pretty much awesome because I found the PERFECT pair of jeans today, and I am picky. And they were only fifteen bucks. So double score. I bought four pairs so.. quadruple score, ..or something!

when BABI speaks said...

i like your boots! perfect for fall season!

Babi
www.whenbabispeaks.com

Kyla Makay said...

Too cute. :)
I love the plaid.

Louise, Raspberries In Winter said...

Love the boots! This weekend I had planned on doing a charity walk then ABSOLUTELY NOTHING because exams are finished. It was fun.

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I am loving your outfit Ramsey! That plaid shirt is just purrrrfect! as are all of your shirts. Note to self: Must raid ramseys closet someday. x

Caitlin C. said...

How adorable are you?! Love lovee your outfit and your Burberry bag!

Anonymous said...

Mmm you lucky gall, enjoy those Gyros (I don't even try to pronounce it, I make a fool of myself every time!)

PS. Definitely stealing this outfit idea!


xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com
triangle necklace giveaway

jackie said...

i missed you loads and loads too :) glad you survived the week.

i'm totally into football just for the atmosphere too. the sounds, and the people, and the food! definitely in it for the food.

this weekend was beautiful in new york, so my boy and i went for a bunch of autumn walks and made dinner together and took some naps. it was wonderful. but now is back to reality with all of my homework. gross.

Marisa A. said...

Love the plaid with riding boots. Perhaps my favorite combination. Hope you had a great weekend!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

I never know how to dress up plaid, and this is just perfect! So cute!

Holly said...

Awesome outfit! Love the boots! :)

Tamara said...

I am in LOVE with this outfit - I will totally be using this for inspiration! You're adorable!