Dress and Sweater: F21, Shoes: Target, Shirt: c/o Karen Kane, Bow: DIY, Belt: Thrifted, Necklace: Sparkle, Jewelry: c/o Mimi's, F21
1. Cook, cook, cook. Pumpkin bread pudding, Green Beans and Craisins, Mashed potatoes. My minor contributions to dinner that must get whipped up tomorrow.
2. Watch Twilight in theaters with mom. You know you went to see it too. Guilty ones.
3. Cook delicious sauce and spaghetti squash for dinner. I've never experimented with these, but that sucker looks like quite the adventure.
4. Pack flannel shirts, jeans, and as many pairs of leggings as I can get into a duffle for the lake.
5. Stretch my stomach for dinner tomorrow and a weekend of munching.
6. Remind Dusty to pack firewood, frying oil, and hugs for the trip.
7. Go for a walk right now and gobble up the last little bit of this fabulous weather we've had today.
Hope your turkey day is spectacular. Peace out lovelies!