Pages

\

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Whoppers

IMG_4507

IMG_4498



IMG_4499

IMG_4505

IMG_4501

Dress, Vest, and Leg Warmers: F21, Tights: Charolotte Russe, Boots: Arturo Chiang, Scarf Old Navy, Bag: c/o Shop Kempt, Watch: c/o Mimi's

I'm pretty sure I post about the weather entirely too much. It's either this or books. I'm just going to go ahead and pick your poison for you. Weather. The only books I read enough to discuss are too torturous for your sweet little eyes. This post is nostalgic. This outfit was on Friday, which was cold and fallish. And today is hot, humid and sticky. Blech! And I'm wearing a sweater. And tights. And plus I took the time to curl my hair this morning and the weather totally ruined it! Stink on you, weather. Stink. On. You. It's an "I need ice cream" sort of a day. Fortunately I know that there is a nice, big tub of Whoopers ice cream waiting for me to engulf {ladylike?} later tonight. Plus I'll make Dusty eat some too so I don't feel like such a pig. Food therapy is not recommended, but extremely effective. Don't try this at home.

Love,


Ramsey

17 comments:

Unknown said...

lovin all the layers! PS-I vote for engulfing ice cream to be ladylike. <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

Unknown said...

by the way... following you now :) <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

Dee Paulino said...

you're a doll my friend.

MissKait said...

hahah yes this post was cute...and i sure do hate that too when you take the time out of your day to curl or straighten your hair...and then its blah the second you walk outside :O

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

My Life as Whitney said...

It is 70 degrees here today, boo. Where has fall gone? I did however sneak away to Trader Joe's for some dark chocolate candy cane joe joe's... and...I am making my husband eat some tonight so I don't feel bad... its normal ;-)

Unknown said...

weather and books are the only two things that matter... obviously ;) cute cozy outfit!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

TaraMixandMatch said...

I love your boots with the leg warmers...you look so cute and comfy!

KT said...

I'm in the South too, and I have given up curling my hair this week! The humidity is ridiculous!

Katie
hemsforher.blogspot.com

Marisa A. said...

Yikes I"ll take cold and fallish over humid any day. And despite it being quite cold here, I now want some ice cream...

Lauren Byers said...

you are so funny!
and I love the layers! you look adorable :)

Holly said...

I really love all the blue in this outfit!

Tairalyn said...

Loving this outfit... however this is all I have time for to comment. Forever21 is calling my name :)

Thanks goodness we finally got one here in Canada! The 3 hour trips across the border were getting short lived.

Just stumbled across your Blog now and wish I had done so sooner. Guess I better just be happy I have now.

Come pop on by Little Miss Mama if you get a chance, Tea is always served hot with Baby and Fashion always at my top priority.

XO {your newest Fan and Follower}
Tairalyn


www.little-miss-mama.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Food therapy is the best kind of therapy, especially when it involves an incredibly large amount of ice-cream. Even better? To share!

This look is ah-mazing by the way! I'd love love love (3 was needed) to raid your closet!


xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

steffy said...

I *really* love this outfit. And I feel like it's been a while since I've seen you without your glasses?

MistyLove said...

I absolutely LOVE this outfit! I always love your style and the way you put outfits together, but this one... Oh this one... is a gem! I'm going to have to run out and get me some of those tights and soon. So Adorbs! Love your blog. Keep the awesome outfits coming!

Ash said...

I have that scarf! :)

Unknown said...

this outfit is SO amazing. I honestly love everything about it. Inspiration :) Thank you!