Pages

\

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy birthday bearded man!

IMG_4494


I love you like macaroni loves cheese. And I'm so glad you were born. So that I could meet you. And we could fall in love with each other. And you could call me cheesy pet names. And pretend that everything I cook is delicious to make me feel good. And keep my toes warm when it's cold outside. Because you tend to know just how to do that. And you could build me fires in the fireplace and we could sit beside them and drink hot cocoa together. Even if it's only November in Florida. And you could grow that beard that makes you look like a lumberjack. A really adorable lumberjack. And I could steal your fleece sweatshirts. And bake you a birthday cake. And we could share your birthday cake because I kinda can't wait to cut into that thing. And so that I can celebrate this very special day with you. Because I love you.

Love,

Ramsey

9 comments:

Dee Paulino said...

aww Ramsey, this is so sweet!

Happy birthday to him.

Marisa A. said...

awwwww. Happy Birthday to your man! Enjoy the bday cake :)

Sailor July said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM!!! From all of us Bailey's! ;)

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet.

Marissa said...

Happy Birthday to your love! :)

Unknown said...

So, so pretty!! Congratulations to your boy dear!

Kyla Makay said...

I loved this post! It was soooo sweet. :)
And happy birthday to Ramsey's special man!
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

liz said...

You two are so cute, I love reading your posts on your relationship it seems so filled with fun and laughs :)

jackie said...

cute cute cute :) hope his birthday was wonderful!