Pages

\

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yesterday

Gawsh...one word and now I'll have a Beatles song stuck in my head all day.

Regardless. This is what I did all day: Editing, posting, blogging, making lists. Photography stuff. This also means that my only co-workers were furry and four-legged. Which finally, in turn, means I wore sweats, no makeup and glasses all. day. long. I could show you a picture of my stained, smelly t-shirt and un-polished nails if you would like, but I have an inclination to believe you'd be less that impressed. Instead, I'll leave you with this beautiful couple that I photographed post-wedding bridals for this weekend. We'll call it an extra pretty dry run for my {very first solo!!!} wedding this weekend. Holy wowzers. I just said {wrote?} that! The jitterbugs are having a dance party in my tummy. I'm sooooo excited! Ok, I think I aggrivated spell check with all of those exclamation points. {!} Better wishes for me actually getting dressed today, but first I'm off for a nice walk with my wet-kissing, four-legged co-worker. It's rumored to be a bit cooler than the usual scalding this morning and I'm quite looking forward to it.

Oh, and if you know where I can get a car like this to keep, pray tell me where that might be and I'll notify Santa. It's never too early to start your Christmas wishlist.

IMG_1316


IMG_1297


IMG_1307


IMG_1325


IMG_1328


Love,


Ramsey

25 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

These are so good. Such a cute couple :)

Leah said...

Congrats on your first gig! These are beautiful!

xo L.

Gertrude said...

WOW you are so talented! Great pictures :) xo

My Life as Whitney said...

These are gorgeous! I want to get married again! And I started my Christmas list right after LAST christmas :-) Good luck on your first solo!

Jo said...

You're very talented! Gorgeous photos.

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous photos - that car is to die for :) Very notebook-ish :)

I especially love the second last picture..you've got a good eye!

thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

jackie said...

gorgeous pictures and what a pretty couple :)

Anonymous said...

Aw these pictures are swoon worthy, Ms.Revell you are a fantastic photographer, those ones on the car are amazing!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Rachel said...

What a fun shoot!

Gentri said...

I love the last two! You are very talented!

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

Beautiful shots! Where were you when I got married? My pictures are horrible!

Charisse said...

These are great pictures. The couple look so hapPy and relaxed!

have fun with our very own first solo shoot!

ashley.warner said...

Ramsey,

I love your style.
wish you could take my photos.

xo

ashley

www.ashley-warner.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Wow stunning photos!!

Laynah said...

These pictures are great! Congrats on your first solo wedding...I was nervous for you when you first said that but then I saw the pictures and you are going to rock it.

Dary said...

Gorgeous pictures and great lighting! I look forward to seeing more of your work :)

Katrina said...

These are absolutely STUNNING.

caroline said...

i totally adore those photos. that car is awesome!

caroline - pictures & words

Unknown said...

Having a Beatles song stuck in your head isn't all bad...since they are pretty much awesome. :)

Your pictures are beautiful! That vintage car is amazing too.

Savannah said...

I love these photos they are amazing!

Jess said...

These pics are so good. You are super talented!

Alexis Kaye said...

they look amazing! you should be proud! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! What a pretty couple!


Camila Faria

My-cliffnotes said...

Love that car! Great photos too!

Tabitha
Tabadoo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You take gorgeous photographs!!!

chloe-madison.blogspot.com
@_ChloeMadison