Pages

\

Friday, August 12, 2011

Prep in my step

IMG_1242IMG_1244IMG_1237IMG_1241IMG_1245

Shirt: Ralph Lauren, Skirt: Old Navy, Shoes: Steve Madden, Bag: LV, Vest: Belk, Flower Brooch: DIY, Shades: Old Navy, Belt: Gap, Necklaces: Thrifted, T and Co., Bracelets: Gift, F21, DIY, T and Co., Guess

Have you guys been feeling the prep juice flowing in my outfits lately? I think it's just my subconscious leaning toward the whole fall-school vibe that is floating around in the air these days. My subconscious is largely affected by Wal-Mart advertisements for 10 cent notebooks. Among other things. But we won't bother going there. I'm sure once I get back in school I'll fit right in. Until Thanksgiving, when all the Christmas decor starts popping out. Then it'll be light-up rudolf sweaters all the way. What can I say, I have a really strong, festive subconscious. Speaking of school, might I say that I am dreading that little booger like a head cold. I've been practicing hibernation mode {by going into 5493509340-hour-long compulsive picture editing mode, albeit}, but still hibernation. The verdict is out. By the end of the first semester, I'll be cross-eyed with carpel tunnel. Apparently this old lady caaain't hang no ma. I suppose I'll just have to invest in more sunglasses and an armful of bracelets to distract the attention. The things I do for vanity.

Love,

Ramsey

10 comments:

Mary Nevin said...

i love the prepster look, the classics are classics for a reason!! yellow is such a nice color on you!! hope you have a beautiful weekend!!

My Life as Whitney said...

Girl you just have to think "there is light at the end of the tunnel!" aren't you close to being d.o.n.e?

The Random Years said...

Love your vest & shirt. Good luck in school! =)

Rachel said...

You look great! No shocker there

Unknown said...

i love that little black poof you have been wearing! perfect addition :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Anonymous said...

Subconscious can be very tricky! but I've been enjoying the fall-ish outfits so much, the flower pin was a genius touch!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Gentri said...

So cute! I love that vest. :)

Jane Squared said...

I'm loving the prep vibe. I always think it looks chic! :D

Anonymous said...

I think the prep style is classic. I adore it. This outfit is so chic

Bobbi said...

Your blog is divine. I love your style so much. And I just grabbed your button too :)

{Bobbi}
http://fashionunder30.blogspot.com/