Pages

\

Monday, August 22, 2011

Things we forget to be thankful for...like yoga pants


IMG_1488






IMG_1492






IMG_1493






IMG_1497






IMG_1501

Jeans: J. Crew, Shoes: Gift from somewhere in Italy, Belt: Buckle, Shirt: Ralph Lauren, Jacket: F21, Scarf: Plato's Closet, Bag: Burbery, Bracelets: F21, Guess, Watch: Movado {Gift}
1. I am thankful that my office was cool enough to allow me to wear this outfit and pretend it was fall all day on Friday. {By the way, pretending it's fall does not make it cooler outside. :(}


2. I am thankful for flat shoes. Like these. And my Sperry's. And my Keds. Even though they make my feet so stinky I can barely stand to be around myself.


3. I am thankful to have made it through my first wedding photography experience with my head still {for the most part} attached. And to have learned some valuable lessons along the way.


4. I am thankful for Tervis tumblers and a constant supply of iceeeay H2O all day long.


5. I am thankful that my bathroom is only about 15 steps away right now because...see above. And I have a bladder the size of a pistachio.


6. I am thankful for the four-legged, furry ball that is sleeping beside me and keeping me company as I edit my insides out.


7. I am thankful for a party to plan this weekend. And another excuse for procrastination.


8. I am thankful that I have tomorrow to do my reading before orientation. Even though I will probably wait until Wednesday morning.


9. I am thankful for the wonderful goodness that is Nutella. It's like Ferrero Rocher on a spoon.


10. I am thankful for yoga pants because they are like a warm, soft hug for your bum. And I'm thankful for long-sleeved tees to go with them. And the fact that I get chilled enough to wear their little selves all year 'round.


Love,


Ramsey

24 comments:

Dee Paulino said...

I am thankful for everything on this list, specially for flats: It feels good to know I am not the only one on earth who gets stinky feet when wearing them.

My Life as Whitney said...

I'm tellin' ya... baby powder does wonders for sperry's! And I am so glad you survived your first solo! Wooohooo!

leigh ann said...

Ooooh... I am definitely thankful for all of these things! Especially yoga pants & furry cute little animals!
Love, Leigh

Gentri said...

So glad your shoot went well!! :D You should show us pictures! LOVE the outfit. You look gorgeous!

jackie said...

amen to nutella. i lived in france this summer and they had nutella gelato and that was just heaven on a cone. and i can't get enough of those yoga pants either. they're SO comfy and so versatile. the perfect article of clothing.

simple said...

you are so cute! love the scarf!

steffy said...

Yes, I always say my bladder is a postage stamp. Ugh. Just wait until I get old, I tell my hubby.

I love your folded jeans.

Abby said...

I was wondering (also getting jealous of) how you could rock all of those layers in heat and humid florida, and then I read #1. You always look so adorable! I must come visit you, and you much give me fashion and humidity survival tips... soffe shorts and a t-shirt are not exactly fashion blog material... haha. Congrats on the wedding! I can't wait to the awesome pictures that you took!

Oliviaaa said...

my office is terribly cold all the time so i get to pretend its fall/early winter (keep in mind i'm in so*cal). and then... i step outside... and i'm sweating buckets!

Rachel said...

You're too cute!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for those jeans, but I would be MORE thankful if somebody thought to send a pair my way haha. Cute look Ramsey :)

Katy said...

Sounds like we have a lot in common! I'm glad your first wedding photography experience went well, I'm sure all of the photos are stunning! And I LOVE that outfit. It needs to be fall, stat.

The Random Years said...

Really love your flats and your bag! =}

I'm Sydney. said...

And I am thankful for blogs like these :)
And along with the bladder issues, preach that girl. I'm pretty sure mine is the size of a squirrel's. 'Tis a shame.

Unknown said...

glad youre appreciating the smaller things in life miss ramsey :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Kathryn said...

I really like your jacket! And oh goodness, Nutella is ah-mazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am SO thankful for Nutella.

Oh and I'm thankful for Michael Kors and his watches because without him, I wouldn't know what time it is :-)

Chloe
chloe-madison.blogspot.com

My-cliffnotes said...

Nutella is amazing, I just put it in brownies!

Tabitha
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Savannah said...

You look so cute I love your jeans. Vie been wanting to dress for fall but I know if i do I'll burn up!

Kristin Hassan said...

haha love that about yoga pants! they so are a hug for your bum! i feel the same way about a good pair of jeans too ;)

kristinhassan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nutella...it's part of my daily prayers, ha ha you are super funny! Love the scarf!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Rin said...

I am thankful that it is almost fall because I am sooo going to copy this look.

Shellsea said...

totally with you on the falt shoes.
Love them but man the smell! lol

Love, Shellsea Blog - Giveaway today

Unknown said...

you have a great blog!
page