Pages

\

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Well Timed

 photo IMG_5138.jpg
 
 photo IMG_5137.jpg
 
 photo IMG_5143.jpg
Skirt: Sister's, Top: Old Navy, Shoes: Target, Purse: Target, Watch: Target, Nails: Essie Topless and Barefoot
 
You guys.  I seriously have been in the worst possible mood all day.  I ran late this morning, had to do research all afternoon, found out my contacts were never ordered because my prescription is out of date and I am about to scratch my eyeballs out, still haven't gotten my new phone cover, had a bad hair day, and found out my (and Dusty's) dog ate through one of my giant, beautiful ferns (that I have been growing for like four months) and two pots of impatiens while I was at work.  And honestly, all of these little things should have been so easy to deal with because they are truly NOT. a. big. deal.  But Mother Nature is kicking me in the bohunkus (see urban dictionary) big time and all I want to do is watch Steel Magnolias and eat and entire pan of brownies and have myself a good cry.
And then I came home and logged into this glorious site and saw a big list of the sweetest, most thoughtful comments ever.  I actually started crying when I read them because I was so touched.  I never expected anyone to read that last post.  I was so nervous and hesitant to hit "publish."  Putting your insecurities on this whole internet thing is intimidating.  I kind of assumed it would take people a while to figure out I was still out here at all.  But y'all absolutely proved me wrong and you have no idea how much that means to me.  And best of all you complimented me on the things I was most insecure about and even if you were just doing it to be nice, well, it was.  And it made me feel very loved.  So yeah.  Thank you for being nice!  That was well timed and I love you guys too.
Love,
Ramsey
Also, I saw that my Redbox had Steel Magnolias in it the other day, so I may still make a trip to town for boxed brownies and a good tear jerker.  I'm predictable.  And a baby.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have those sandals! And I'd recognize those stairs from anywhere! I used to park in that parking garage everyday when I interned in downtown Tally. Love this look. So bright and summery.

Jenn said...

So glad to see you are back!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh! I missed that smile and your amazing personality, so glad you got so much love from your readers, I'm so sure they are as excited as I am to see you back! Adore this colorful summery look, the bag is the perfect finishing touch. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back! As a college student, I've definitely had plenty of those days. Sometimes you just need to eat those brownies and start again the next day. :)

erin m. said...

So glad you're back blogging. Hope that tomorrow is a fresh, new, start! xo