Pages

\

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fancy

 photo IMG_5803-1.gif
 
 photo IMG_5808-1.gif
 
 photo IMG_5800-1.gif
 
 photo IMG_5805-1.gif
 
 photo IMG_5807-1.gif
Dress: c/o Sparkle, Shoes: Target via Plato's Closet, Necklace: Borrowed, Clutch: Gucci (vintage)
 
I'll be honest, this outfit was far too fancy for where it was taken, but to be fair, I wasn't aware of this when I packed.   So naturally, mom and I had to explore downtown Gainesville after dinner.  Because it would have been unfair to my outfit not to take it out for a nice night on the town.  Also, wedding crashing was out because it was Friday.  We settled on a piano bar because pianos are my absolute FAVE!  Did you see all the excitement in that last sentence?  Tallahassee, you need to get one of these ASAP.  There is nothing better than singing along with a half-intoxicated pianist and 50 strangers to songs you only know half the words to at the top of your lungs.  If you are ever in Gainesville, go to Rockey's.  Two baby grands, a drummer, and an electric guitarist.  And then come back to Tally and open one just for me.  Thank ya kindly.
You should know that these pictures are more that I stockpiled from the weekend.  I have been glued to the computer, wearing pajamas for two days straight, trying to get three photo sessions out before I shoot a wedding this weekend.  Hot mess doesn't even begin to describe this look.  I'm avoiding mirrors.
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Love,
Ramsey 
 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty and classy, it definitely deserved a night out! Love the red accents. Piano bar? that sounds soooo much fun, would love to!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

Mallory said...

Ballyhoo's, am I right? Glad you found one of our Gainesville gems in Rockey's. Next time you're here, you should eat at The Top or Boca Fiesta downtown! Love your blog!

Alissa said...

That dress is definitely worth a night out. I love it with the red lipstick!

Jamie Little said...

Hello!
I read your earlier post about how you didn't feel you could compare to other blogs. The reason i started a blog and kept up with it was because of you. I love your blog so much. I get anxious I'm not good as everybody else as well but thats what individuality is. I'm also an aspiring photographer! Don't give up! :)