Pages

\

Friday, August 30, 2013

Tomato

 photo IMG_8055.gif
 
 photo IMG_8053.gif
 
 photo IMG_8059.gif
 
 photo IMG_8060.gif

 
 photo IMG_8057.gif
Dress: c/o Sparkle, Shoes: Target via Plato's Closet, Bag: Michael Kohrs, Bracelets: c/o Sparkle, c/o Mimi's, Necklace and Earrings: c/o Sparkle
 
I know you guys are tired of me rubbing stuff in, but because I'm not altogether sure of whether people read this or just come for the pictures of me posing awkwardly by myself and I am writing into the abyss, I am going to post it anyway.  Mostly because the only other people I have to brag to are my mom (who is tired of me talking about these shoes), Dusty (who could care less about my shoes), and the dogs (who would like to eat my shoes).  So anyway, they were originally from Target for like $29.  And that was just too much to spend on a pair of too-high, uncomfortable heels in a risky color. <=====The person who typed that last line is cheap.  But you know what they say, cheap shoes come to those who wait.  Or something like that.  And I found them, brand new, at Plato's Closet (It's a thrift store for designerish clothes, if you are wondering.) for $8.  And whatdoyaknow?  Turns out tomato isn't that hard to match after all.  Plus my adorable friend, who owns my favorite little boutique eva (Sparkle) sent me this dress the other day.  It is probably my new fave.  And it totally matches the shoes.
Now that I have typed an entire paragraph about my shoes (How many times can I say that word in one post?  Shoes, shoes, shoes.), I should probably tell you that I have taken Benadryl and should not be held accountable for anything that comes out of my mouth.  My fingers.  Whatever.  I am no good when drowsy.
 
Happy weekend to you!
Love,
Ramsey

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty lady in red! The shoes are definitely fab, finding for just 8 bucks was fantastics, and you are so so right, the pair up so well with the cute dress! Your dogs better not chew those, they are fab!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

Amanda said...

I don't think there's been an outfit you've worn that I didn't like!!! haha Especially this one - lovin it! Red is the PERFECT color for you!!!!

Love
Manda
http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have the same heels (only in green) and I found mine at Goodwill for cheap too.

Sara
The Blonde Squad

Unknown said...

Just now realizing you are blogging again. Yay! Love your style!!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute dress!

Nicole Marie said...

obsessed!!