Pages

\

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Now taking applications for personal assistant

IMG_3447IMG_3448


IMG_3450IMG_3451


IMG_3452IMG_3454


IMG_3453IMG_3455


Button-up: JCPenny, Pants: c/o Karen Kane, Watch: vintage Gucci, Purse: Luis Vuitton, Shoes: F21, Shades: NY and Co.

Channeling the menswear in this outfit. I must say, they have something going there...super comfiness.

Seriously, sometimes I feel like I need another me. So I can split me up and get everything done within the course of 24 hours. Or actually 14. I like my sleep. Where did this week go? I have so much to do and so little time. So, do I have any takers? Qualifications: must be organized, like cooking healthy meals...and chocolate chip cookies {preferably with milk chocolate chips, served straight from the oven}, be familiar with Microsoft Office and proficient at responding to emails, do laundry, and be an experienced hair and makeup artist who can make me look flawless every day. First order of duty: fix my Blogger so that I can access it from my computer and come visit each and every one of you to say hi. I know most of you aren't from Florida, but you can move in and share my room. I'm neat. Well, not really. Will pay in hand-me downs and hugs. I think this whole deal is gonna work out real grand.

Love,

Ramsey

29 comments:

Jessica said...

Where do I send my resume?? :o) That actually sounds like a lot of fun! Especially if I was working for you! :o)

Ardorable outfit, as well!! I heart your oxfords so much! A pair are on my spring/summer shopping list, for sure!

Rissy said...

if I was a trust fund baby, I'd totally take this job.

I'd have to hit up cosmetology school first... but you could pay me in fashion tips.

and I clearly have blog experience ; )

CarissaExplainsItAll

Kileen said...

love the menswear-inspired look. those loafers are perfect!

cute & little

Dee Paulino said...

this outfit looks so comfortable

his little lady said...

ha, sounds like an amazing deal. of course, florida sounds like heaven compared to rainy seattle, but i would not trade my city for anything! such a cute little blog post thought. best of luck, lol.
Xo

http://ericplustanya.blogspot.com

Mariel Torres said...

i'm loving the denim look lady!

Scuba Wife Life said...

If I could get an assistant for myself I would gladly be yours! ;) It sounds like a fun gig minus the cooking and laundry {although if all you really want are cookies, I can deal}. :) Your outfit is super cute! :)

Hayley said...

I LOVE this outfit!

Hayley
http://theweekendfile.blogspot.com/

craftydiva said...

I'll do it if you will pick out my outfits for me every day for the rest of my life!!

Gentri said...

Pretty sure I rock at all of those things! Haha! Love the menswear outfit!

Unknown said...

haha i totally feel the same. can there be more hours in a day plz?

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

StyleIDnet said...

Nice comfy and Chic.
Great look.
That shirt is gorgeous .... JCP? sometimes I find really nice things there.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Nicole said...

I definitely hear what you are saying! It's been a crazy week and more and more I feel like I am falling behind or not getting something done. Good news though...you still look cute as pie!

amber lynn said...

love the purse!! cute outfit :)

Ashlee said...

Ah, the menswear conundrum...they get to be so comfy, but they don't get to wear adorable heels and cute bracelets! Poor men... You look very cute, though!

http://casualandclueless.blogspot.com/

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

I do love hand me downs... tempting! :o)

My Life as Whitney said...

Dear Ramsey, you are the cutest... and I would apply for the job ;-) because I adore hugs and hand-me-downs haha. Hang in there girl! Its almost the weekend!!!!!

www.devinandwhitney.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

love that denim top! great casual outfit :)

Aubrey said...

good luck with that!
I always envy those who pull off casual and comfy while still looking chic! Well done!
Aubrey

dani said...

I love this look, and I plan to copy it very soon. ;)

<3 The Daily Dani

Amy Z. said...

I almost ALMOST wore this same outfit the other day! We woulda been twinsies.

ashley.warner said...

um, I wish I was as darling as you!
look at how supa-fly you are!
love your blog...don't mind me as I go hit the "follow" button

loves!

ashley

ashley-warner.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

You look amazing! I'd wear this in a second!

Savannah said...

Menswear is the best! So comfy & chic. I would totally work for hand-me downs and hugs....If only I had someone to finish all my work. :)

Unknown said...

I will move to the sunshine state and be your personal assistant ONLY if I can have that purse!! Its so gorgeous!!

http://theburnettlife.blogspot.com

ashley.warner said...

thanks for the treat idea!
:)

Emerald said...

You are the cutest thing ever! I found your blog on pinterest!

Chaucee said...

i love the denim top!

Lippylash said...

You are stunning!! love this and that purse is amazing