Pages

\

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stressed Spelled Backwards is Desserts!

OK...no need to tell me more...looks like chocolate for dinner tonight!




Sorry about the disappearance but I have to tell you, its not over yet. One word EXAMS!!!

This is me for the next week:


Thats right...wired on coffee and pulling my hair out. (Gotta love college!)

Anyways, back to the books, hopefully I'll be able to post some Christmassy goodness sometime after next week.

Wish me luck!

Love from me,

Ramsey

2 comments:

Moore Minutes said...

I recently learned what stressed spells backwards. ;) It's a perfect excuse for some sweet goodness, lol.

On the good side, after EXAMS you should have a nice long break!

Damaris said...

Hay, hay,hay...That dessert looks delish!!!! Sending prayers your way so you can do smashingly well on your exams.
HUGS,
ME