Pages

\

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Autumn Pumpkins to Christmas Gourds

Ok, so I know pumpkins aren't really the most Christmassy decoration, but
I couldn't bear to throw these little guys away. They have been holding on for a while, but they still look perfect. Solution: Spray paint (Of course!) and a paint pen. I think these little darlings transitioned from November to December beautifully!



They really aren't as white as they look in this picture, they are actually more of a cream.

Yes, I do my spray painting on top of the dog pen, but it is the absolute perfect height. Don't worry, I only use it when the dog is out.

I might add some greenery around the bases to make them look a little more like Christmas.

P.S. Does anyone else feel the need to spray paint things when they are stressed? It was either this or buy some new fake nails because I have bitten mine off.

Anywho...just wait 'till this week is over and I'll go into Christmas overdrive. Can't wait to get back to projecting, baking and enjoying this wonderful holiday season with the people I love most!
Hope you are all having a wonderful week and enjoying all of your beautiful Christmas decorations!

XOXO

Ramsey

Linked Up To:
The DIY Show Off

DIY Day @ ASPTL

5 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I just spray painted some sticks. I think it's very therapeutic!

Damaris said...

Ok..that is just a great idea. LOL...I am so glad the dog is OUT!!!! hee, hee,hee.
Hugs,
me

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

great "repurpose" :)
gail

Gretchen said...

I love this, because I hate to throw out my pumpkins.
Great idea!!

Becca said...

Ramsey... Becca here from Blue Cricket! I had to jump over to tell you how darling I think you are and how much I love your name!!! And then to top off the blog hop I am in love with your talent as well!!! Love those pumpkins and the chocolate dessert I just saw is making me drool! Off to go discover what else you've been up to! Be sure to link up some of your fun projects on BCD's Wednesday link up party! Hope to see more of you!