Pages

\

Monday, January 23, 2012

Stand in blogger

photo


IMG_6288


IMG_6290


IMG_6294


IMG_6295

Glasses: c/o Karen Kane, Shirts, jacket, shoes: Old Navy, Shorts: Hand-me-down, Tights: Gift, Belt: Thrifted, Watch: c/o Mimi's

{Thank you to Chessie, who kindly wrote this post for me. See above.}

Mondays are stinky. Because Ramsey has to go to that class place again, which means no buddy buddy for me all day. But at least she doesn't have to be there until 11. Which, I suppose of all evils really isn't that bad. Because she has time to get her reading and such done before class {squirrel} and pick out a decent outfit, and fix her ratty hair {hott mess I'm tellin' ya}. Ok, right, who am I kidding? She is really going to piddle around with crafts, fix breakfast, check her email, and then dash around the house {squirrel} at the last possible second, throwing her hair into a bun and grabbing her bag on the way out the door. She is such a procrastinator. Pssht. {squirrel} But at least I get a few more minutes to snooze on the rug before I have to go out for the day {ching!} and she gets to spend a few more minutes in her hiddeous pajamas {seriously, who wears fleece pants, a long-sleeved shirt, a robe, and a blanket when it's 70 plus degrees out?} before putting on something more presentable. And some makeup if we're lucky. Ok, I'm off to catch some zzzzzz's. This blog writing {squirrel} gig is exhausting. Peace out.

Love,

Chessie

*Please excuse the fact that Chessie is a bit cynical. And has a short attention span.

Love,

Ramsey

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! And I CONSTANTLY am bundled up inside regardless of the temperature outside!

Cait
burbsandburgh.com

Rachel said...

What a beautiful outfit... no shocker!

hannahstiff said...

Love the preppy up top and the funky tights! You've got to be the cutest law student on campus:) XO

real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
4scarlet.com

Anonymous said...

Love the shorts + tights combo, and the pattern mixing in your tops is fab!

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Gentri said...

hahahah! Love this. :) CHessie is SO cute and I love your outfit!

Katie Aman said...

This is so adventurous! I love it. Very fun tights. I wish I could be rocking shorts where I am right now!

Anonymous said...

ha ha cute post and you look lovely! Your pup is too cute!

Natalie
www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

casey said...

Chessie is so cutie pah-stinkin-tootie!! I really love the mixing of greenies and patterns- great idea!

Colleen said...

I like your stand in blogger!