Pages

\

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

8 am:1 Me:0

IMG_6238


IMG_6247


IMG_6246


IMG_6245


IMG_6241

Skirt: Ann Taylor, Boots: Arturo Chiang, Jacket: Gift from Mom: Karla's Kloset, Socks: Target, Sweater: NY and Co., Belt: Gap, Necklaces: c/o Mimi's, F21, Bracelets: c/o Mimi's, F21


I completely meant to stop by earlier this week, but the forces were against me and it just wasn't happening. Monday, I took photos but they were overexposed. Tuesday, it rained on me as I walked from the building to my car. Mr. Weatherman clearly didn't have it together when he said it wasn't raining 'till evening. As I was walking out of the school with my friends, I was on the brink of commenting about how the stinking rain would conflict with my outfit pictures. But I caught myself. Fortunately, because that would have been awkward. Sometimes I forget that not all people take pictures of there clothes every day. Right. Oh, and I fell asleep on the couch at 6:00 last night, got up long enough to throw a load in the wash (which I didn't move and which soured) and then went back to bed. It's a crazy life I lead. Wild. But today, I was feeling super-motivated and not only did am I blogging, but I cleaned house this afternoon, nails are done, lunch is packed, laundry completed. Ok, well the last one is still in the works, but at least it is somewhere in the very promising middle stages. All that productivity has me flat worn out. To the point where I'm contemplating whether to bother with a shower or not. Totally kosher to go two days without, right? For the record, I'm kidding. I will shower. Tomorrow morning.

Thursday 8 am in the morning. I can tell this is going to be a fave. Not. Me and 8 am just don't jive. We had an angry, old-west stare down on Tuesday. 8 am won. Round 2 is on tomorrow and I gotta bring my A game. Which means...Stop. Blogging and get this stinker of a Legislation and Regulation (try saying that three times fast) reading done pronto.

Night!

Love,

Ramsey

18 comments:

Lauren Byers said...

You are always so glam! :) Love the boots.

And me and 8 am don't jive either. EVER. :)

Jenn said...

Sometimes I want to comment on the weather solely for its picture taking purposes, but then I catch myself because I know others would look at me funny too. BTW, I love the leopard with the deep red top. They're so perfect together!

MissKait said...

okay i have a totally crush on that coat its so flirty and way fun that's for sure.
this look is so elegant and totally darling

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap said...

Booo homework and 8am but it does have to get done, which means I should stop. reading and get mine done as well...sigh.

http://shabbychicandcheap.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Miss Lovely! You look gorgeous! Loving the ruffles!

Natalie
www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

Laynah said...

haha it makes me laugh about you almost telling your friends about outfit pictures. i dont tell anyone in real life i have a blog :)

you look fabulous as always. good luck dealing with 8am tomorow.

Cassi said...

Haha, I know just what you mean about that outfit picture thing! I haven't been doing this very long, and I love it, but it sure is awkward to even think about telling non-best friends or non-blog people about it :)

I just love that jacket- so gorgeous!

marcela said...

looking really pretty :)
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

TheTinyHeart said...

I absolutely adore that leopard coat! Looks wonderful paired against the red!

-Sharon

Rachel said...

Love the pop of color! You look great as always

Ashley J said...

Oh my goodness...I love that coat!

Mariel Torres said...

haha it's me vs. 7am this semester and so far i'm getting a beating lol. good luck with 8am doll! ;)

ps. you look fab!

Anonymous said...

You've been missed Ms.Ramsey! Glad these pics are great cause it would've been a crime not showing us this fabulous look! Love that leo coat to pieces!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

casey said...

These are great pictures!! Do you do any editing to them?? Also- love the boots!! Where did you find them?? Happy Thursday :)

theleaflets.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love love love this outfit! Great pics!

madison avenue said...

these pictures are gorgeous!! you look amazing!

Kristen said...

love the outfit. and i can understand the fight with 8am. i fight though with work at 7am =( and then not home until 7pm! looong days. but I do my best to blog because it always puts me in a good mood.
Kristen

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite outfits of yours! The colors work together perfectly, and I love anything leopard.

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com