Pages

\

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Technology

 photo photo1.jpg
 photo photo2.jpg
 photo photo.jpg
 
iPhone pictures are just going to have to do for now.  Unfortunately, my iPhone has decided to go on strike and won't let me use Instagram or my Blogger app.  I know you are all wondering how I am surviving right now.  One breath at a time, my friends, one breath at a time.  Adobe Flash is also working against me right now and I cannot upload albums to Facebook from my computer.  If any techies want to come save me before I pull my paint-encrusted hair out, I would be ever thankful.  If you are wondering about the pictures, they are just some random ones from Wednesday, which is when I meant to blog this post.  The first is a to-do list.  I make them weekly and live and breath by their words.  Generally the only way I know what day it is is by my list.  I probably would not function but to eat (because, let's be honest, I would and could never forget that) without my quarter-folded pieces of notebook paper to get me through.  Number two is my outfit the other day, plus my hair, which I neglected to style on Wednesday.  Au natural.  Aaaand number three is a picture of the shoes I was supposed to wear (and would have matched the dress perfectly) but were like five million inches high.  And the shoes I babied out and did wear.  Maybe I'll update you on Thursday sometime before next week.  Unlikely, but I like to leave my doors open.  I don't think that is a real expression actually.
Love,
Ramsey
P.S. Funny, random thing.  I was talking on the phone earlier with my texting window open and when I hung up, I realized my cheek had typed I luuuuuvvv. u.  Apparently my subconscious is feeling sappy today.

0 comments: