Pages

\

Monday, August 20, 2012

Rainy days, Puppy Dogs, and Free Hoodies...with two teams on them

IMG_0450

IMG_0453

IMG_0454

IMG_0452

Top: c/o Karen Kane, Shoes: Gift, Pants, Necklace, Earrings: F21, Bag: The Limited, Watch: c/o Mimi's

This is what Dusty suggested when I told him I had writers' block.  So here we go.
It rained today.  Not a wimpy little rain either.  Like all day. Nonstop. Gray skies.  Rained.  Which was really lovely other than the fact that I had to leave my warm, dry, house this morning to take the puppy to the   vet.  He had to get booster shots which were far less painful than the process of getting dressed, cleaning up tinkle, chasing him down in the rain, getting re-dressed and showing up late it took me to get him there.  Booger.  I'm sure he is sleeping soundly for his daddy tonight.  Also, free hoodies.  They are awesome and I am wearing one right now.  Because hoodies just seem so appropriate for rainy days, no?  Dusty's friend works at a printing shop and gave us a bunch of tester tees and hoodies for freeeee.  Which explains why my  hoodie has two teams on it.  Nova and Syracuse.  Neither of which do I know anything about.  Call me cultured.  So there you go.  Rain.  Dog.  Hoodie.  My day in a nutshell.  
How was your Monday?  I'm enjoying my one week off between work and school and trying to get my act together...aka...figure out how to dress myself more than the new standard: one day a week.
Love,
Ramsey

3 comments:

AMY PALMER said...

Anyday with free hoodies is a good day. ANDD you look awesome.

-Amy
http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

Lippylash said...

haha!! great post!

Unknown said...

Loving the outfit!

www.clothedwithstrengthanddignity.com