Pages

\

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

How to deal with mornings

IMG_1231

IMG_1233

IMG_1238

Shirt: c/o Karen Kane, Shoes: Old Navy, Laces: Payless, Skirt: UO, Watch: c/o Mimi's
I must five-thirty seriously kicked my rear end this morning.  (Don't laugh or shake your head.  Waking up is hard.)  And the worst part is, I have to do it again tomorrow.  Meh.  So if you have any tips for my staying conscious through the entirety of an hour and fifteen minute Evidence class first thing in the morning, please don't keep them to yourself.  Fortunately, the rain decided to hold off until just now, so it looks like it will be an early bedtime for Ramsey.  Hopefully complete with raindrops on my window.
Love,
Ramsey

6 comments:

Faith said...

SO cute!

Amanda said...

I was just wondering how you come up with all your cute poses???? I would really like to know! Thanks.

Love,
Manda
http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

Laynah said...

Haha, those laces makes me smile. Umm good luck with the whole waking up thing...my method for dealing with that is hitting the snooze button and waking up last minute, going to class looking like I'm diseased. But I don't recomend it.

Elise said...

I drink warm lemon water in the mornings, it naturally wakes you up which is better

Unknown said...

luckily pumpkin latte season is right around the corner because I have the same problem with a statistics class!

Unknown said...

you are so pretty! love this look! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}