Pages

\

Monday, August 27, 2012

Hurricane Party

IMG_1212

IMG_1211

IMG_1210
Shirt: c/o Karen Kane, Shorts: F21, Jacket: Vintage (mom's), Shoes: Old Navy, Bag: The Limited, Watch: c/o Mimi's

As seems customary for this time of year (you know, the despicable, school-starting time of year), a lovely little hurricane has decided to make its way on over.  Actually, it's a tropical storm.  And we were all hunkering down, preparing for the worst, only to find out that it is pretty much going to miss us altogether.  Unless, of course, you watch the weather channel.  Which Dusty is absolutely the master at, and which I generally try to avoid because they always seem to convince me that the world is coming to an end via natural disaster.  Drama makes for better TV.  Apparently.  Regardless, we are supposed to be ok here, but all of the county offices (schools included) are off tomorrow.  Unfortunately, law school is not one of them.  So I'll be in class.  While the world enjoys a hurricane party without me.  Now lets just hope I don't get soaked walking to class.
Love, 
Ramsey

P.S. I do hope that terrible weather does not befall any of you.  Or anyone for that matter.  And I hope you all are able to ride out whatever Isaac may bring from the safety of your cozy little homes.  

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww, thanks Ramsey!! :) hehehe And I hope that you stay safe too.

p.s. love your outfit, as usual. xxx

Love,
Manda
http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

p.p.s. do you follow me? cuz i do you!!! :D999999999999999999

Elise said...

I adore this outfit!

Elaine said...

i hope you are all okay and nothing was damaged!

p.s. loving the white!

Sarah @ Simply Sarah Style said...

I'm totally loving this look. So simple and clean, but so glamorous. You look great!

Lindsay said...

I'm loving this all white look! And I love that the blazer is vintage! I wish my mom would have saved more of her stuff!