Sweater: Charolette Russe, Shirt: Polo Ralph Lauren Sport, Jeans: Hollister, Shoes: Thrifted, Socks: Gift, Scarf: Old Navy, Headband: F21, Watch: Shoe Station, Belt: Thrifted
Ok, so Brittany over at Population 250 asked me to style up a white tee for you guys and the whole 30 for 30 biz starts tomorrow (yes, tomorrow...yikes!). So here is how I did it on my last day of wardrobe freedom. You guys fake it and be impressed. I babysat for two adorable (and active) little nuggets all day. Comfort was at the top of my priority list.
I also got tagged by Emmy of Em's Fashion Finds to tell 15 interesting things about myself. I suppose this will show you that I am only interesting in the "weird" sense of the word.
1. I am a criminology and political science major who is interested in fashion. Try that one on for size. Trust me, it's really hard to explain to people. It's also odd to walk into a class of 150 and be the only one in heels.
2. I eat absolutely everything possible out of a coffee cup. I know I've mentioned it before...but I suppose it bears saying twice. If it can be placed in a mug, it will. I don't know why, it's just a freakish obsession my twisted little mind jumped on like white on rice.
3. I treated myself to that silver nail polish you see in the above photos today. And I'm kinda psyched about it. It's Sally Hanson-Tying the Knot. It doesn't really make me think of tying the knot. But I love it. I bite. We'll see how long this lasts.
4. The minis I babysit call me RaeRae. It's pretty much my favorite nickname ever. (Even if we don't consider the fact that it's up against Rambi and Squirrel Butt.)
5. I'm also quite psyched about the new watch you see above. I'm in mad love with the color mustard and I think it's the first mustard item I've actually owned.
6. I'm pretty much the cheapest person ever. I was a big spender this weekend and dropped $26 at Goodwill. Big bucks.
7. (not really me, but) Dusty doesn't really understand the thrift store thing. He's more of a "ya need it you buy it" sort of a guy. He doesn't understand the thrill of the hunt. I feel so primative saying that.
8. I recently discovered my love for red lipstick. I don't know what took me so long. Dusty also loves it. But he says it makes me harder to kiss. He kisses anyway. I think he looks good in red too. My next ($5) splurge will be on some Revlon moisturizing red.
9. I have this really hott guy who loves me a lot. And I love him too. But I think you guys know that one.
10. (I had to phone a friend for the rest of these. Aparently Dusty knows me better than me. Scary.) I like to cook. I think that's why Dusty fell for me. My cousin and I "cooked" dinner for D and her boyfriend when we were first getting to know each other and it bombed. So I redeemed myself with Chicken Cacciatorre and he's loved me ever since. Or so I'd like to think.
11. I like breakfast food at dinner. But not at breakfast. Unless it is a late breakfast. Like almost a brunch. And then it better be a Jethro (google it). Yes, I am a condition person. Like Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally." It gets annoying. But at least I have a few people who are able to put up with me.
12. Another one that bears saying twice. I love LOVE burgers an fries. I order this meal every time we go out and I crave it every meal in between. I'm a very cultured girl.
13. I straighten. Pictures, pillows, pretty much anything that I can straighten, I straighten. Now if I could only extend that habbit to straightening my room and hanging my clothes back up after throwing reject outfits on the floor every morning. I just broke a record for how many times you can use the word straighten in two sentences. Guinness, where are you?
14. I like falling to sleep watching football. Nothing against the sport, it's just that the sound of the crowd turned down low resembles the gentle roar of waves crashing on the shore. Just to be clear, I've only done this in a stadium once.
15. One of my guilty pleasures is waking up early when I don't have to just so I can spend the morning by myself drinking coffee. And whatever else happens to come along. It's a one with nature feeling to be the first one awake. Ok, 10:30 is past my bedtime, I'm starting to wax philosophical on you guys.