Pages

\

Monday, April 5, 2010

Dollar Store Love! Bunting

A little lace makes everything better. Don't you just love the look of shabby chic, especially for SPRING!?!?

This cute bunting came together with nothing more than 5 minutes, a glue gun, a pack of $ Tree doilies, and a roll of twine. I got some twine at $ General (my other favorite store...I know I sound really cheap right now) for $1 and it has lasted FOREVER! Cut the twine to the length you want for your bunting and adjust the number of doilies accordingly. Now fold the doilies over the twine, hot gluing the doily to the twine as you go. Use a little glue around the edges of the doily...you will burn your fingers...sorry, thats just the way it is...use a low-temp gun. THAT'S IT! Go hang your doily in your little girl's room, across a doorway, or outside on an old horse trough like mine!

AAAAHHH...I love projects that take little time investment!


Hope your Easter was filled with SUNSHINE, WORSHIP, FAMILY and, OF COURSE, CHOCOLATE!!!


He wishes you a Happy Monday!



Actually he's just saying..."Dude, where's the leftover ham???" But we'll pretend he's wishing you a happy Monday.

Lots of love,

Ramsey

Linking to:

Making the World Cuter Monday

The DIY Show Off



4 comments:

Beeutiful by Design said...

Love the banner with the doilies and you guys look adorable! Have a nice week! Jennifer

Jenn Miyamoto said...

So fun! And so easy! Thanks for sharing it.
Jenn

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

absolutely delightful! I love it! I hopped over from Cottage Instincts and am so happy that I did. Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day this week when you get a moment. I have become a follower and hope that you will do the same. until later...

Damaris said...

Oh that is just a great idea. HEY!!!! I love that you got that awesome deal for $1.00!!! How cool is that? I love it when we find bargains...it makes you a pretty darn smart cookie.
Hugs,
Me