Pages

\

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cosmetology??? Prom Hair

Here is my first experiment with prom hair!
I offered to style my beautiful cuzzie's LONG, THICK, STRAAAIIIGGHHT hair, and this is what we came up with. Tip: It's all in the hair spray. Before you curl, after you curl, after you style, again after you style... I can't believe I was actually able to make it curl (her hair has like never been curly before). It took 3 sets of heat rollers! So, without further ado, here she is:

I know, this one came out a little overexposed, but I was in a major hurry to get them on the road, so all I was concerned with was avoiding a horrible flash pic.

Sweet! (Yea, she took the lovely orange bracelet off after this)

And the helicopter view...I thought it turned out pretty cool.


Happy Sunday!
Ramsey

2 comments:

Damaris said...

Wow..her hair looks more than pretty cool. WE pay top dollar for hair here in Miami. YOu did a GreAT JOB!!! She looks absolutely beautiful!!
Hugs,
Me

Kimmy said...

Wow you did such a good job!! Her hair turned out SO cute! :)