Pages

\

Monday, January 25, 2010

Cheeseburger Casserole

I LOVE burgers...any way, shape, or form...so this recipe was an awesome new addition to my box! Another reason why it's so great is that it only has four ingredients!
Ground Beef
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup
Frozen Fries (Thats right! Fries! See why I love this!)
Brown the ground beef in a large pan. Drain, add soups and season with salt and pepper. Spread in a baking dish and cover with frozen fries. Season the fries and pop it in the oven at 375 until the fries turn crispy. MMMMM!!!!! Serve with your typical burger toppings...ketchup, mustard, tomato, lettuce, pickles, onion. Just as yummy as the real thing!
Enjoy Everyone!
Ramsey
Linking to:

3 comments:

cindy said...

YUM-MERS!!! So trying this. My kids will think they've died and gone to McDonalds :)

Thanks for linking to Mi4M!

Roeshel said...

Looks like an quick and easy one! Bookmarking to give it a try. :)

TGIF.
Roeshel

Its So Very Cheri said...

This would be a great one for my kiddos.

I want to let you know that I have a BIG give-a-way starting on Sunday and it will be really fun. I am calling it SPREADING THE LOVE--cuz I love my FOLLOWERS. There are lots of gifts, from really cool vendors. Each week there will be SEVERAL winners--that is right it will be going on all month long. So you can come back each week and leave me a comment, to put your name in.

You don't have to have a blog--you can e-mail me to enter your name.

Followers get their name in once and if you have my button on your side bar your name will go in 5 more times.

If you can double check your READER to see if you are getting my posts I would really appreciate it--for some reason Google has picked on me since the start of my blog and I always end up having them not post every few weeks.

XO
Cheri