Pages

\

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

IMG_5987


IMG_5991


IMG_5994


IMG_6003


IMG_6005


IMG_6006

Shirt: JCPenny, Leggings and Shoes: Old Navy, Socks: Target, Poncho: Borrowed from Mom, Necklace: c/o Emporium


388317_321331227877168_100000008796535_1382932_470265976_n


388849_10150428406726627_525536626_8873027_1139388766_n

We had a most fabulous Christmas this year. The temperature hit about 78 degrees, I wore my new "boots with the fur" that are suited for an Alaskan Adventure, we ate more calories than should ever be consumed in one day, and we napped. In fact, we only got off of our lazy bums to eat. That is how it's done guys. As you can see, our furry little ones were psyched about all of the Christmasing. They were mostly in it for the paper everywhere. I am stocked on photography supplies, faux fur, iPhone goodies, shoes, leggings, socks, and jackets. Now if the stinking weather would chill enough to put it all to good use!

Our plans for the day include a shopping trip to take advantage of $15 jeans for Dusty, ignoring the monstrosity that is my laundry pile for one more day, photo sesh, more leggings (stretchy=happy), and maybe a Christmas movie. We (and by we, I mean I) like to milk this stuff as looong as I can.

Happy (late) Christmas to you and your favorite ones from me and my favorite ones! We hope it was filled with snuggly warm happiness and lots of yummy nom noms!

Love,

Ramsey

14 comments:

Roots Out West said...

Your moms poncho is great. Where did she get it?! Have fun milking Christmas today. :) hope you find good shopping deals.

Gail and Rhoda said...

What lovely pictures! Thank you for sharing them. ~ Rhoda

Rissy said...

sounds like you're having an awesome holiday! and of course looking cute as always! the tights are too awesome

Nicole Marie said...

your poncho looks so cozy!

Gentri said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! Did you get an iphone?? If so, you NEED to get the app instagram! :D It's free and so fun!

Mariel Torres said...

You two look absolutely adorable! I'm glad you had an absolutely marvelous Christmas :)

Annie said...

Love your outfit...that poncho is too cute! And so are the dogs :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Dee Paulino said...

you look so cute!
Merry Christmas :)

www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!
love that blue scarf! and those puppy dogs are so cute all ready for the holidays :) My dog is probably glad all the madness is over.

http://thecolorsarebeautiful.blogspot.com/

sara soda said...

I can't believe your Christmas was 78 degrees... pretty sure it hasn't reached above freezing here for the past few weeks. But that gives me lots of excuses not to leave the house or get out of my sweats, so I'm good with that!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and am very excited for a couple of reasons. First, your style is impeccable. (Love the poncho in this post!)Second, I'm also a style blogger and law student. Glad to have found a kindred spirit :) I hope you'll check my blog out as well.

xo,
Hannah

www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Looks like you are surrounded by awesome people, and cute pooches!

Erinn T || Fancy Napkin said...

Oh, your puppies are just too die for cute!

My golden just passed away, but it still makes me so happy to see such beautiful pic's of such loved 'babies'.

Happy Holidays!

xoET
Fancy Napkin

hannahstiff said...

I wanna borrow your mom's poncho! She's one stylish lady! XO

real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
4scarlet.com