Shirt: F21, Blazer: Gap, Necklaces: Charolotte Russe, Pants: Gap, Belt: Target, Bag: D&G, Bracelet: Pandora, Earrings: Charolotte Russe, Shoes: Rocketdog
1. I totally did not blow it out for the last day of my 30. Because it was raining. And we had a bajillion errands to run on Saturday as previously stated. And I had lots of things to take care of at home and dressing myself was not a top priority.
2. Fortunately dressing myself made the list because public nudity is aparently not acceptible.
3. This bag is my absolute most favorite for running errands because of it's slingage abilities. Free hands. Love nuggets!
4. I was dumb for thinking these shoes would be good for running around all day. With Dusty. Because Dusty pace is 3.5 times faster than Ramsey pace on a good day. Hand holding with two different-speed walkers results in draggage.
5. We are now 20 hours closer to Friday.
6. I promise I don't spend my life counting the days 'till Friday. Just Monday through Thursday.
7. Today was super exciting. I cleaned and did laundry. Clean undies and socks are the definition of excitement.
8. Doubly exciting because that was my last load of 30 items.
9. If you noticed that I misnumbered my outfit yesterday I will be awarding you with....well, nothing. But bravo for being so observative. My brain is on Spring Break right now.
10. We just discovered a tub of cookie dough in the fridge. Peace out.