Pages

\

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello sunshine, you glorious thing you!

IMG_0202IMG_0199

IMG_0198IMG_0200

IMG_0203IMG_0204

IMG_0209IMG_0206

Button-up: American Eagle, Sweater: NY and Co., Jeggings: Wal-Mart, Earrings: F21, Necklaces: Charolotte Russe/Mariana, Watch: Shoe Station, Shoes: F21

So I happened to wake up on the right side of the bed this morning. {Well actually my bed is against a wall and only has one side, but let's just keep this thing a figure of speech and not take it literally}. So anywho, miss grouchy britches is gone. Grouchy britches would be me + lady horomones which generally results in my life and, more aptly, everyone elses turning to poo when that time rolls around. Oh yes. PMS tears are certainly worse than giant spiders and dragons. Like gosh. But we're right back to sunshine and pots of gold. Back in business people.

In other and perhaps less interesting news, I wore this necklace yesterday. I was just so proud of myself for figuring out a way to double it around and make it short enough for a button-up. because with mediumish chains there's the whole business of unbuttoning just once more and, well, wouldn't want to show you guys too much cleve. Here's hoping i don't find some snazzy new trick for styling my knickers. That one might be altogether just too interesting.
______________________________

Ok, i just have to share one more bit. I cooked a big and super impressive dinner last night if I do say so myself. {Super impressive=I cooked. Period.} As Dusty was about to fix a plate, he stopped and with this dreamy little serious face asked me if i wanted a picture so that I could blog about it. I love that guy!
Love,
Ramsey

35 comments:

Savannah said...

You are too cute, so glad your back in action! Still LOOOOVE that watch!

littlemissfanciepants said...

this is such a cute, fresh look ~ i love it! those oxfords a great, and i'm a sucker for a gingham check. i envy your hair and the bun ~ i think it's so cute, but unfortunately, i would never have enough hair to pull it off! so so cute ~ susan

Melissa said...

How can one itty bitty person be so cute? How do you do it?!

Rissy said...

aww wow what a sweetie for saying that.

oh happy day! cranky pants has gone away... I woke up a little funky today too.
Then I went for a run outside and it was all sunshine and roses.

Linden said...

Your hair looks super cute up! And we kind of have the same pants/shoes look going on today haha!

Abby said...

oh my goodness, for some reason I just love this outfit.... and your bright orange watch.

Anonymous said...

a) what a fun basic look. Bright and spring-y.

b) glad your sunshine's back.

c) your boy is ALMOST as cute as mine. Almost. lol

d) Why didn't you take him up on the photo op? I mean, really....

Jess said...

What an adorable outfit! I love the pink and white together.

xo

Kate said...

Love the specs and bun! And shoes and watch. And all of it. Glad you're on feeling better today! PMS is the pits...

XO, Katie
Running On Happiness

Cassie said...

I know a little something about the PMS tears haha, at least you look cute!

♥ just a girl ♥ said...

Really like the casual look yet still very polished! Sweet ;) I'm the same with cooking 'impressively' ha!

Kati said...

I am wearing the exact same sweater today, but it looks so much cuter in your outfit. I will have to give that look a try!
Don't you just love it when your hubby says things like that!

Renée said...

AH! We wore the same shirt today! Only mine is blue....and you definitely styled it cuter! :)

So cute, asking if you wanted a photo! I find that the more I do this, the more my husband starts thinking this way too! :) SO sweet of our guys! And way to go making dinner, with all that sunshine I would've wanted to just stay outside until dark!

Kayla said...

Love the outfit. The PMS passing is always the highlight of my month.


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Alexis Kaye said...

You are so cute! I love the necklace! Good job! And don't worry, the dragon in me comes out with my lady hormones. I literally breathe fire. The meaning of literally has changed, fyi. Now it means almost literally.

Dawn said...

I love your honesty and humor. Fun to read your posts. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes

Angela said...

You always look SO put together. In any outfit. This is so simple, but you look simply beautiful! As per usual! :)

Better Than a Milk Mustache

Anonymous said...

Aww, wheres the picture of the food? I was totally scrolling down to see it!

Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

The Science Fair said...

Okay, okay! Where are you that is allowing you to dress so cutely and avoid layer-after never-ending-layer?

I love all of thse button-up shirts as of lately!

Annnnnnd, you forgot to tell us what you made! Now I'm curious!

: )

Laurren

Sarah said...

I still haven't figured out how to pull off this kind of outfit, but you do it flawlessly! Kudos to you for figuring out how to wrap the necklace effectively. (:

BryanaEllen said...

Aw what a sweet boy you have :)

Anik Milk said...

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach!:)
Love how you matched that mischievous accessories and delicate warm colors of the shirt and the cardigan.

katou said...

Love the bun ans this preppy look so cute with the bright colors you are totally welcoming spring i wish i had the same weather :(

Gertrude said...

The necklace is really cute! I would love to see the picture of the food hehe :) x

Bows and Pearls

Anja said...

Love the outfit. You look so cute with your glasses! Also adore all the accessories. It's great to have your light and happy self back! Enjoy reading your blog no matter what though!
It's all part of you :)

Kathryn said...

I'm a bit jealous of your weather! Your watch is so cute, I like the bright pop of color.

Moniek said...

Very cool outfit!

The Pretty Life Anonymous said...

HA. OMG you crack me up. So glad you are feeling better. Plus you look freaking cute. Win win!

Unknown said...

I'm loving you in this preppy look. Oh and that was so cute of your man. Mine has been trained to pose for pictures...knowing where they will eventually end up. :)

Unknown said...

the white and pink go so well together, adore the combo!

http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/

The Chic Latina said...

Super cute blog! I love it!!

crystaltoday.blogstop.com

Jess said...

Um, your watch is awesome. I have been looking for a watch that isn't too feminine or dainty. And your shoes are pretty cute too!

Nicole Marie said...

super cute outfit!!

Laura said...

I am loving the pink and plaid!

Unknown said...

LOVE your style! So cute! Your blog is lovely. :)