Pages

\

Saturday, June 30, 2012

That one day I took pictures in a vintage shop

IMG_0372


IMG_0375

IMG_0376

IMG_0371'
Shirt: F21, Jeans: Old Navy, Bag: D&G, Earrings: F21, Shoes: Belk

Was last Saturday.  This Saturday, I am procrastinating on packing a humongo bag for our trip to Las Vegas next week.  Which brings me to: does anyone have any foodie suggestions for while we are out there?  Because vacations should totally be about cramming as much delicious food into your body as possible while away from home.  In my mind.  No need to tell me that this a completely unhealthy outlook on life.  Nevertheless, shoot those suckers my way.  Also, if anyone wants to come wade through the river of clothes blocking my entrance to my room and help me pack.  Red rover, red rover...get your little self right over.  I have a suitcase large enough to house a grown man waiting to be filled with awesome outfits which I am bewildered on how to put together.  BE-wildered.  Do you ever have those days?  Inspiration=nada, but bare butts aren't acceptable, so pack I must.  But then again, it is Vegas...so maybe bare buns could fly after all.  Happy weekend!
Love,
Ramsey

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to this amazing restaurant in Vegas I believe at Caesar's Palace. It was run by a celebrity chef.
I also loved StripSteak, have fun!

Chynna said...

Have fun in Vegas! I love it there. You'd probably get by with bare buns! haha

Allison said...

We went to Vegas several months ago and loved Holstein's in the Cosmopolitan! Its a fancy and fun burger joint, with amazing burgers, great cocktails, and adult milkshakes. We had several "fancy meals" in Vegas, but Holsteins was one of our favorite eats of the trip! You also have to do at least one brunch buffet, and we enjoyed ours at Mandalay Bay. The new bar at the Cosmo is also on our "must do" list for next time, so I'd definitely check that out if you have time. I'm linking to my Vegas recap if you wanna check out other things from our trip. Have a blast!

http://smartandsassywithsprinkles.blogspot.com/2012/03/viva-las-vegasa-long-overdue-recap.html

his little lady said...

what great iamges! loving the red lipstick and the cross bag. have so much fun in vegas!!!
xo TJ

Kimberly Julie said...

Ohh, viva Las Vegas! Since moving to California we've made the drive quite a few times. Fancy dinner? Eiffel Tower Restaurant is absolutely delicious. Awesome burgers? BLT burger in Mirage. Need a good Jewish deli? Canter's in Treasure Island. Greasy pizza? There's a secret NY style pizza place on the 3rd floor of the Cosmopolitan... Try to find it! Huge portions and selection? Grand Lux at Venetian... Great for hangover omelettes.

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Style Blog
ramsey have not caught up on your blog in awhile. hope your Vegas trip was fabulous and that you found some outfits! its so hard packing, but i bet in vegas you can get away with anything!

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Style Blog