Pages

\

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Truth

 photo IMG_9353.gif
 photo IMG_9357.gif
 photo IMG_9362.gif
 photo IMG_9363.gif

Sweatshirt: F21, Shoes: Dillard's, Pants: Old Navy, Watch: Target, Clutch: Borrowed

If you were ever wondering what happens on the days that I don't check in here, rest assured, I don't go naked.  Sometimes (usually) I actually wear outfits.  Unfortunately, I have these nasty little boogers called late classes this semester and I usually get home too late (read: it's dark and I look terrible with flash photography) to take pictures of myself.  Not to mention my dark circles come out at night when I'm tired, and those are not for the weak of heart to view.  So we are left with a total of four days to take pictures and at least two of those do not require me to get dressed.  My yoga pants have their work cut out for them.  And I don't do yoga.
In other news, I am still buried beneath a pile of editing among other things I'm supposed to be working on "cough" class reading "cough."  I also got these shoes on a 65% off sale.  I was on a shoe ban, but then I saw these darlings glowing at me from their box.  And even on a ban, I make an exception for need.  65% off neon yellow heels certainly falls within that category.  On the downside, I got a mega blister wearing these and I have had to wait like a week to wear them again.  Like literally, I was limping by the end of the day.  All in the name of cute shoes.
I threw a wreath-making party this past weekend for some friends and I highly recommend letting grown women go to town with some craft supplies, wreath forms, and a few bottles of wine.  Although, I caution you to decrease your usage of the hot glue gun as you increase your consumage of the wine.  Word to the wise.  I'm thinking we may do another one around Christmas...brunch style.
And that's about all I have for ya folks!  I need to get off my rear and go work out before I have to leave for a torture session class.
See ya soon!
Love,
Ramsey

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh seems like we both have busy schedules and so little time to post cute outfits! Those cute pumps are so worth breaking your shoe shopping ban, so need a fun sweatshirt like yours in my life!


Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

My Life as Whitney said...

Any craft party is my kinda party! And you definitely needed those shoes.

katie said...

Would you consider posting about your wreath gathering? What you gathered in preparation, materials you used, how it went, stuff like that? Or maybe at the next one? I'd love to hear about it and try something like that myself. :)

Amanda said...

Ohmygosh in love with this!!!!!

Love,
Manda
http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

Alissa said...

What a GORGEOUS sweater! I may have to get one similar because it looks so good!

Lemon Bars & Laundry Baskets said...

Sweater, SHOES, clutch...the whole outfit looks great!!